hey everyone wanted to share this with you so that you can give me more suggestions.im willing to write novel.im thinking about this from a long time.but not getting that from where to start?should i write all chapters of my life in it?or should not?will it affect my personal relations?or will it make them more stronger?
people do write novels but they dont mention anything like which can turn their own character into negative.they hide many of the things.all is not true.so suggest me what should i do? :unsure:

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What are you thinking about?
About writing your personal life as novel????? :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
yes thinking about writing on my personal life in novel.but so confused?because there are many things which we cant share with the whole world. :unsure:

a.s.
yes thinking about writing on my personal life in novel.but so confused?because there are many things which we cant share with the whole world. :unsure:

It's your personal decision...we can't do anything with that. But I will advise, never do anything that you feel uncomfortable or later repent:)

Meera sandhu

It's your personal decision...we can't do anything with that. But I will advise, never do anything that you feel uncomfortable or later repent:)

you people are elder than me im just 20years old and i want to have suggestions and even want to know that should i mention all the truths?or should i skip some which can hurt me and others too?pls suggest me

a.s.

you people are elder than me im just 20years old and i want to have suggestions and even want to know that should i mention all the truths?or should i skip some which can hurt me and others too?pls suggest me

Send me details as PM. I don't want to discuss it openly in forum. Of course, I can help you. Don't worry :)

Meera sandhu

Send me details as PM. I don't want to discuss it openly in forum. Of course, I can help you. Don't worry :)

ok no problem.but there is no as such problem..

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Are you thinking of writing your autobiography or a fictional novel?? If its the former one, I suggest you wait some years as you are too young to do so. Also, the decision will be much easier when you are older than now!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Baby, you should decide first whether you want to write novel or an autobiography.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Baby, you should decide first weather you want to write novel or an autobiography. [/quote]

I think you mean 'whether'! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Baby, you should decide first weather you want to write novel or an autobiography.

I think you mean 'whether'! :)[/quote]
I sure meant whether, but I make mistakes some times like others do. Thanks God some one is there to correct them. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.