Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you thinking of writing your autobiography or a fictional novel?? If its the former one, I suggest you wait some years as you are too young to do so. Also, the decision will be much easier when you are older than now!!

kalyani ji im very small to say so but i think age can not bind you for such things except marriage.there is no age of writing a novel.i have written so many poems,songs also even i had asked a band from jammu to sing that song lyrics by me and they agreed.so i dont think that age can stop me in so.

And its not an autobiography because there im not going to mention all from my childhood or im not writing any diary.its just that i wanted to write a part of my life.its somewhat like a fiction only.

a.s.
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Baby, you should decide first weather you want to write novel or an autobiography.

I think you mean 'whether'!

I sure meant whether, but I make mistakes some times like others do. Thanks God some one is there to correct them.
[/quote]

You can rest assured that I will always correct such mistakes!! The editor in me never rests, almost! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Are you thinking of writing your autobiography or a fictional novel?? If its the former one, I suggest you wait some years as you are too young to do so. Also, the decision will be much easier when you are older than now!!

kalyani ji im very small to say so but i think age can not bind you for such things except marriage.there is no age of writing a novel.i have written so many poems,songs also even i had asked a band from jammu to sing that song lyrics by me and they agreed.so i dont think that age can stop me in so.

And its not an autobiography because there im not going to mention all from my childhood or im not writing any diary.its just that i wanted to write a part of my life.its somewhat like a fiction only. [/quote]

Okay!! Go ahead then and all the best!!

yes thinking about writing on my personal life in novel.but so confused?because there are many things which we cant share with the whole world. :unsure:

It's your personal decision...we can't do anything with that. But I will advise, never do anything that you feel uncomfortable or later repent:)

I wish you all the best baby, please send me a signed copy while you have it published.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes thinking about writing on my personal life in novel.but so confused?because there are many things which we cant share with the whole world. :unsure:

It's your personal decision...we can't do anything with that. But I will advise, never do anything that you feel uncomfortable or later repent:)

I wish you all the best baby, please send me a signed copy while you have it published.

thanks and will surely do so but let me first start it.

a.s.
Angel baby,
Let me give you some tips....
Concentrate on thoughts than dialogues.....never make it a masala movie. Give an opportunity for readers to think at intervals......let their brains also work :woohoo:
Always try to carry/hold a suspense till end....i.e. The story should never proceed in a predictable way. Then only it binds readers to it :P
You can add some humorous dialogues or thoughts also, if your writings is proceeding in a serious manner.
Reader should never feel that story has some break points...i.e The whole work should move on smoothly in a flow.....as a melodious poem or a roaring river.....

Don't forget to add question marks which will prompt the user to stop a little bit, think and proceed further. If you can add philosophical touches to your story, then it will look amazing.....If some words and sentences hide some inner meanings also, then what to say???????
Read as much as books you can before starting....it will add more flavours and shades to your thoughts and words

Words should be powerful to rise reader's curiosity and interest to proceed further. Each person has his own ways of narration. develop a style of yours. Never copy style of another person...otherwise, you will have a 'shadow' tag

Now, let me think if I can provide you some more tips..... :whistle:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Angel baby,
Concentrate on thoughts than dialogues.....never make it a masala movie. Give an opportunity for readers to think at intervals......let their brains also work
Always try to carry/hold a suspense till end....i.e. The story should never proceed in a predictable way. Then only it binds readers to it
You can add some humorous dialogues or thoughts also, if your writings is proceeding in a serious manner.
Reader should never feel that story has some break points...i.e The whole work should move on smoothly in a flow.....as a melodious poem or a roaring river.....

Don't forget to add question marks which will prompt the user to stop a little bit, think and proceed further. If you can add philosophical touches to your story, then it will look amazing.....If some words and sentences hide some inner meanings also, then what to say???????
Read as much as books you can before starting....it will add more flavours and shades to your thoughts and words

Words should be powerful to rise reader's curiosity and interest to proceed further. Each person has his own ways of narration. develop a style of yours. Never copy style of another person...otherwise, you will have a 'shadow' tag

Now, let me think if I can provide you some more tips..... [/quote]

Hey Sandhya, you could write a book on "101 Ways to Write a Novel"! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

hey everyone wanted to share this with you so that you can give me more suggestions.im willing to write novel.im thinking about this from a long time.but not getting that from where to start?should i write all chapters of my life in it?or should not?will it affect my personal relations?or will it make them more stronger?
people do write novels but they dont mention anything like which can turn their own character into negative.they hide many of the things.all is not true.so suggest me what should i do? :unsure:

Are you talking of novel or autobiography. In a novel, you are not a character. Even if you write in first person, this is only style and not your personal character.

You may first jot down major events in the novel with places. Then can make any sequence. It is better to start from the last event and narrate the events in words of characters. The novel should be divided into sections preferably on place/ scene of events basis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Angel baby,
Concentrate on thoughts than dialogues.....never make it a masala movie. Give an opportunity for readers to think at intervals......let their brains also work
Always try to carry/hold a suspense till end....i.e. The story should never proceed in a predictable way. Then only it binds readers to it

Now, let me think if I can provide you some more tips.....

Hey Sandhya, you could write a book on "101 Ways to Write a Novel"!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Novel as the very meaning of the word suggests is something new and creative. No suggestion would work here - just be your own!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.