Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Do make sure we get our free copies!!

Remember the stress is on word Free! Friends always get free copies!!!

I know, you are translating some Marathi/Hindi works to English at present. Hoping you will provide all forum members a free copy
00020691_2012-04-19.gif

I think Kalyani has disappeared reading this thread

Both of you would go broke distributing free copies!!
2_2012-04-19-3.gif

Never expect it from me.....after all I am a poor house wife....still struggling with my works

Why a poor struggling housewife should be writing novels of all things!!![/quote]

Another idea for a novel, "101 Ways of Making Ends Meet For A Poor Housewife" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

See I should get royalties for giving original ideas!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote] No,you should not claim original originality as the idea of being a 'poor struggling housewife' has come from the poor housewife herself!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6827]}
[quote]Another idea for a novel, "101 Ways of Making Ends Meet For A Poor Housewife"

See I should get royalties for giving original ideas!!! [/quote] No,you should not claim original originality as the idea of being a 'poor struggling housewife' has come from the poor housewife herself!!
0002053E_2012-04-19.gif[/quote]

I insist it was my idea becuase she only pointed out her status and I gave the idea of writing!!ha ha ha :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Another idea for a novel, "101 Ways of Making Ends Meet For A Poor Housewife"

See I should get royalties for giving original ideas!!!
No,you should not claim original originality as the idea of being a 'poor struggling housewife' has come from the poor housewife herself!!

I insist it was my idea becuase she only pointed out her status and I gave the idea of writing!!ha ha ha :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Leave all those matters.....when will i get a photostat copy of your work???? :P

Meera sandhu

See I should get royalties for giving original ideas!!!
No,you should not claim original originality as the idea of being a 'poor struggling housewife' has come from the poor housewife herself!!

I insist it was my idea becuase she only pointed out her status and I gave the idea of writing!!ha ha ha :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Marathi/Hindi in to English, give me a free copy, I will translate them in Punjabi. I know Santa Banta will do a good job for me marketing them. I shall give them a role both. :laugh:
animated-gifs-goates-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulations Kalyani....(Kallu???)
You have completed 5000 posts......have you noticed it????
It's now sure, I will lose my no.1 position in the leader board

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6828]}

You standing on my top..... :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
thank you all of you for your so fantabulous ideas and suggestions.ok let me tell you a brief of what i wanna write.i want to write about a particular phase of my life that turned me i mean that completely changed me.i will be starting it from last i mean from what im today and then will be mentioning that how and what so happened that changed me in this.but i want to ask one more thing shoul i keep the name same or should i change?

a.s.
thank you all of you for your so fantabulous ideas and suggestions.ok let me tell you a brief of what i wanna write.i want to write about a particular phase of my life that turned me i mean that completely changed me.i will be starting it from last i mean from what im today and then will be mentioning that how and what so happened that changed me in this.but i want to ask one more thing shoul i keep the name same or should i change?

You can keep your name too...if you wish
Try to write it as flashbacks.....blending past and present in a pleasant manner. It looks good

Meera sandhu

You can keep your name too...if you wish
Try to write it as flashbacks.....blending past and present in a pleasant manner. It looks good

hmmm trying to do so but first have to phrase all the things.

a.s.
Hey akansha you changed your profile picture to holi. Is there any reason for this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hey akansha you changed your profile picture to holi. Is there any reason for this.

aww its not holi colour.its my drawing.i have written my name in between circles.All my creativity wasted.. :( :( :( :(
why there is no similey for crying.i want one.. :( :( :( :(

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.