Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Soon after completing my present one, I will start "Catching the mystery/mysterious man" :cheer:
36_5_11_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Soon after completing my present one, I will start "Catching the mystery/mysterious man" :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6848]}
11770_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
what is that sandhya ji?kalamejhuthu? even im unable to pronounce it.

Because the letter 'zha' is absent in Hindi....we can't pronounce it in Hindi :P

This art form belongs to cultural Kerala....a form of drawing done on the floor before performing some Hindu rituals.......which is always accompanied by traditional songs of tribal people
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hfactor/5223047913/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6830]}

wow thats looking great.its looking like rangoli we make in our house.

This one really resembles your present profile. Isn't it?
Actually what does it indicate? It seems as if it's a piece of modern art :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: that nobody can understand. Tell me its meaning

actually its a modern art also as i love doing drawing and painting and also practising calligraphy.but the day i made it there was something in my mind like 'orra'.i dont remeber much about it as one of my history teacher told us about this thing that an orra is formed around us when we do meditation that like vishnu ji and krishna bhagwan also have that formed in their back of the head its in circular form.the colour of your orra tells about your personality.so keeping that in mind i was trying to make something related to that.
also its showing little about my personality as i love playing with colours but my fav. colour is white and black. :)

a.s.
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Soon after completing my present one, I will start "Catching the mystery/mysterious man"

36_5_11_2012-04-20.gif
[/quote]

Sounds like a Hitchcock mystery!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6848]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6852]}

Meera sandhu
what is that sandhya ji?kalamejhuthu? even im unable to pronounce it.

Because the letter 'zha' is absent in Hindi....we can't pronounce it in Hindi :P

This art form belongs to cultural Kerala....a form of drawing done on the floor before performing some Hindu rituals.......which is always accompanied by traditional songs of tribal people
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hfactor/5223047913/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6830]}

wow thats looking great.its looking like rangoli we make in our house.

This one really resembles your present profile. Isn't it?
Actually what does it indicate? It seems as if it's a piece of modern art :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: that nobody can understand. Tell me its meaning

actually its a modern art also as i love doing drawing and painting and also practising calligraphy.but the day i made it there was something in my mind like 'orra'.i dont remeber much about it as one of my history teacher told us about this thing that an orra is formed around us when we do meditation that like vishnu ji and krishna bhagwan also have that formed in their back of the head its in circular form.the colour of your orra tells about your personality.so keeping that in mind i was trying to make something related to that.
also its showing little about my personality as i love playing with colours but my fav. colour is white and black. :)

Really a new piece of knowledge...actually I don't know the A B C D of drawing

Meera sandhu
[quote]
also its showing little about my personality as i love playing with colours but my fav. colour is white and black. [/quote]

Akanksha, its "aura" not orra! ;)

[quote]Really a new piece of knowledge...actually I don't know the A B C D of drawing [/quote]

You want to learn??? I can teach you how to draw!!! ;)

[quote]Really a new piece of knowledge...actually I don't know the A B C D of drawing

You want to learn??? I can teach you how to draw!!! ;)[/quote]

I think, your husband has given you some teaching classes. :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Really a new piece of knowledge...actually I don't know the A B C D of drawing

You want to learn??? I can teach you how to draw!!!

I think, your husband has given you some teaching classes.
[/quote]

I already knew basics, he gave me advanced courses!! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.