Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Akansha dont join both just see and enjoy and cheer the fight. :woohoo: :lol: :silly:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi???????? [/quote]

If I take first drawings/paintings as fees, then I will have to open an art shop in a few days! and there is no guarantee that they will sell!!! :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6875]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:

How can you commit your first painting to anyone when you are yet to pick up painting!! Kalyani has seen through your clever games!!
36_1_5_2012-04-20.gif

She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????
Na, bhujte parini!!
26_2012-04-20.gif

animated-gifs-goates-05_2012-04-20.gif
[/quote]

hehehe im having fun..yo sandhya sandhya

chinmoy da chinmoy da..
oh im confused that whose side i should take.. [/quote]

Akanksha, be careful and watch from sidelines or you will turn into a mashed potato!!! :woohoo:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6878]}

Sandhya what about your novel have you writiing it or forgotten about it.

Still in the preliminary stage.....I can't read too long...my eyes get tired.....

Yet, I want to complete it as early as possible

Meera sandhu
[quote]She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????

If I take first drawings/paintings as fees, then I will have to open an art shop in a few days! and there is no guarantee that they will sell!!! :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6875]}[/quote]

So, you can't even guarantee that your shishya will have a bright future. What kind of guru are you...have not seen anywhere :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
She and her husband will teach me how to paint and help me to paint my first 'great work'. In return, I will present it to them as my guru dakshina. Eppadi????????

If I take first drawings/paintings as fees, then I will have to open an art shop in a few days! and there is no guarantee that they will sell!!!

crying-1_2012-04-20-2.gif

So, you can't even guarantee that your shishya will have a bright future. What kind of guru are you...have not seen anywhere
[/quote]

The guru is pretty much okay, its shishya I am worried about!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

If I take first drawings/paintings as fees, then I will have to open an art shop in a few days! and there is no guarantee that they will sell!!!

So, you can't even guarantee that your shishya will have a bright future. What kind of guru are you...have not seen anywhere

The guru is pretty much okay, its shishya I am worried about!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

Shishya is a brilliant student, now worried about guru. :unsure: Now thinking about appointing a new guru :P :P :P
2_2012-04-20-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Oho so some nice conversation is going on here. I must walk out of here, this is not bachchon ka khel.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The guru is pretty much okay, its shishya I am worried about!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shishya is a brilliant student, now worried about guru. :unsure: Now thinking about appointing a new guru :P :P :P[/quote]

Here comes the cat out of the bag!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6892]}
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The guru is pretty much okay, its shishya I am worried about!!!

Shishya is a brilliant student, now worried about guru. Now thinking about appointing a new guru

Here comes the cat out of the bag!!
2_2012-04-20-2.gif
[/quote]

You won't get a finer guru elsewhere!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.