i was always against government services from my childhood except this one.my mother always asked me to give bank exams and other government service exams but i didnt.i was always attracted towards defence and moreover wanted to join air force.
but many people told me that its a bad idea.girls are not meant for this field and etc.
so what you people think??

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A similar thread
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/180270-self-defense.html

Yet, this one a bit different
Now many girls are joining, I think so.
No problem...it depends on personal interest, that's all

Meera sandhu
A similar thread
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/180270-self-defense.html

this one is a lot differ than that as i am talking about defence services that is army,airforce and navy.
and i asked this because people said that army men make use of girls and its not safe for girls.or if you go there either you marry a person there.so i want to know that is it really so?

a.s.
[quote]A similar thread
www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discus...70-self-defense.html

No problem...it depends on personal interest, that's all [/quote]

Sanndhya, self-defense is totally different from defence services.

I think there is nothing wrong about girls joining Army, Navy, Air Force etc. provided they have the aptitude and the nerve to face the travails that go with the job!

After leaving college, I was myself trying my best to join Army, but then the seats were very very few in numbers and preference was given more to engineering graduates!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]A similar thread

I think there is nothing wrong about girls joining Army, Navy, Air Force etc. provided they have the aptitude and the nerve to face the travails that go with the job!

After leaving college, I was myself trying my best to join Army, but then the seats were very very few in numbers and preference was given more to engineering graduates!! :

No the things are different in army. Girls are joining army in different capacities, like they can join as doctors, engineers, auditors, teachers, pilots and full fledged officers in any where apart from infantry. I have heard that they are going to open even infantry for them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]A similar thread

After leaving college, I was myself trying my best to join Army, but then the seats were very very few in numbers and preference was given more to engineering graduates!! :([/quote]

hmm i think you are absolutely right kalyani ji,it was just a fear in my mind that if anything wrong will happen with me then what i will do.but i think that i should not let this feeling make my mind sick..

a.s.
I can't say if it good or not but i have seen many girls wish to join defense services these days and have not seen anyone joining it :evil: .Its better to ask someone who already has joined it. :) BTW there are other methods too you can serve the nation its not only by joining defense services you can do that. :)
I can't say if it good or not but i have seen many girls wish to join defense services these days and have not seen anyone joining it :evil: .Its better to ask someone who already has joined it. :) BTW there are other methods too you can serve the nation its not only by joining defense services you can do that. :)

You should not discourage any one willing to sacrifice for the nation. You know this is good for a girl to decide and serve army. Army needs them.

You should not discourage any one willing to sacrifice for the nation. You know this is good for a girl to decide and serve army. Army needs them.

I am confused suny is it to serve army or nation?. :laugh:
You should not discourage any one willing to sacrifice for the nation. You know this is good for a girl to decide and serve army. Army needs them.[/quote]

I am confused suny is it to serve army or nation?. :laugh:[/quote]
who do you serve, your company or your manager. this is army whom we serve and get paid.

I am confused suny is it to serve army or nation?. :laugh:[/quote]
who do you serve, your company or your manager. this is army whom we serve and get paid.[/quote]

Sir for your information i serve my company not a manager. :P

Similarly this should be nation not army. :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.