Lets have a discussion on the Oscars and Indian Film awards.
I think Oscar awards are simple, good and better than the Indian Film award ceremony which is very colorful,with lots of dance and songs..Oscar is very calm and interesting whereas the dance, songs and comedy in the Indian ceremony makes it so boring after some time.
Whats your opinion on this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Oscar awards are simple, good and better than the Indian Film award ceremony which is very colorful,with lots of dance and songs..Oscar is very calm and interesting whereas the dance, songs and comedy in the Indian ceremony makes it so boring after some time.

Oscar film awards are much more organised and fair unlike Indian film awards which tend to be like our people and politics highly biased and one can never be sure if the award has been given on a fair basis, there is always a question mark..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oscar film awards are much more organised and fair unlike Indian film awards which tend to be like our people and politics highly biased and one can never be sure if the award has been given on a fair basis, there is always a question mark..

I never compare Indian Film Awards with Oscar or any other awards issued by other countries. Our National Film Award is the best Award according to me.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

I agree with Ushaji. We cannot compare Indian Films with the foreign films as our culture and taste is totally different from foreigners. Films always reflects the culture and tradition of the country.
But I think, only Film fare and other channels are filled with songs and dance. National awards closely resemble an art festival!!! hahaha

Meera sandhu
Oscar and Indian film awards are never be mixed up together.They are totally different.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Oscar and Indian film awards are never be mixed up together.They are totally different.

I think why should we compare with our prestigious national wards with the awards of other countries.

I agree with Ushaji. We cannot compare Indian Films with the foreign films as our culture and taste is totally different from foreigners. Films always reflects the culture and tradition of the country.

Every time a national award is announced there is always a hue and cry over it because people feel that the film or the actor dint deserve it unlike at oscars where it is announced only after many selections process rounds ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think why should we compare with our prestigious national wards with the awards of other countries.

Because that is what the discussion is all about , started by the particular member...

Because that is what the discussion is all about , started by the particular member...

We have our own unique awards which can't be compared with that of other countries. Most of us think that Oscars is the greatest award. I do not agree with this view.

Even Oscar is considered to be a prestigious award. We will be proud while our artists get that award.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.