Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Most top film makers in India bend backwards and leave nothing to chance to get their films even mentioned in the list of films that may get selected for entry into Oscar awards category of best made foreign films ...such is the status attached to it...however, there are many other film awards across the world which may not be as publicised and well known as Oscar...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oscar and Indian film awards are never be mixed up together.They are totally different.

I think why should we compare with our prestigious national wards with the awards of other countries.

Even Oscar is considered to be a prestigious award. We will be proud while our artists get that award.

Our people are looking forward to receive Oscar awards. I do not think the persons from other countries praise our national award.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Oscar and Indian film awards are never be mixed up together.They are totally different.

I think why should we compare with our prestigious national wards with the awards of other countries.

Even Oscar is considered to be a prestigious award. We will be proud while our artists get that award.

Our people are looking forward to receive Oscar awards. I do not think the persons from other countries praise our national award.

That says it all....they dont seem to have a great opinion of our national awards....so they don't bother with it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oscar is world wide but IFI is countrywise . So Oscar has a great value than any national award.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lets have a discussion on the Oscars and Indian Film awards.
I think Oscar awards are simple, good and better than the Indian Film award ceremony which is very colorful,with lots of dance and songs..Oscar is very calm and interesting whereas the dance, songs and comedy in the Indian ceremony makes it so boring after some time.
Whats your opinion on this.

Oscar film awards are much more organised and fair unlike Indian film awards which tend to be like our people and politics highly biased and one can never be sure if the award has been given on a fair basis, there is always a question mark..

Fair deal in India? A distant dream
But, in addition to prestigious Oscar (like our film fare), many international film festivals are there. am sure, in such festivals best films are well appreciated. i think such film festivals are the best than Oscar
Oscar awards is chosen by members who have membership in Oscar...it's not at all based on its quality.....but popularity. that's the reason why Indian films rarely get chances to win an Oscar

Meera sandhu
Oscar is world wide but IFI is countrywise . So Oscar has a great value than any national award.

Definitely ! More so since there are films from all over the world being showcased and judged...Indian film Awards in fact dont even consider some of the more deserving regional films, concentrating only on Hindi films...

But, in addition to prestigious Oscar (like our film fare), many international film festivals are there. am sure, in such festivals best films are well appreciated. i think such film festivals are the best than Oscar
Oscar awards is chosen by members who have membership in Oscar...it's not at all based on its quality.....but popularity. that's the reason why Indian films rarely get chances to win an Oscar

Oscar judges feel Indian pictures are shoddy and escapist. Of course Carlovy vary and Cannes awards also very prestigious besides Oscars,
Oscars are given to those who deserve it. Indian Film Awards are given to everybody.
The major difference between Oscars and Indian Film Awards is as follows.

All Indian Film Awards are exclusively for Indian movies whereas Oscars is for the movies across the world.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.