Usually, there are very 2 easy ways to reset Windows password after it is forgotten. One is: use another administrative user on the Windows computer to change or remove the already forgotten Windows password. And the other way to reset password Windows: use a previously created password reset disk. Some people may still not know how to create such a disk. Below are the detailed tutorials.

Here’s how to create a Windows password reset disk in advance.
All Windows operating systems allow users to create such a disk (CD, DVD or USB, Floppy etc.)
A. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Select the user that needed to set a disk.
B. Choose "Prevent a forgotten password" on the left of Related Tasks.
C. Prepare a blank floppy disk and then do the following operation as the Forgotten Password Wizard.
D. When the progress indicator displays 100% complete, click “Next” and then Finish.
E. Remove the floppy disk (CD, DVD, USB or Floppy) from PC and keep it.
Then, whoever owns the created disk, he/she can access your account and own the account right to do something, so you really need to keep it very well. And next time if you forgot your Windows password, you then can take it out and use it to reset Windows admin password.

What would you do to reset Windows password without a password reset disk and other users?
It is an ideal situation if you had created a Windows password reset disk before you forgot your Windows password. What if you don’t have access to a previously created Windows password reset disk or no other user administrative accounts on your Windows machine, what would you do? Don’t worry, below are the tutorials to troubleshoot that problem.

Reset password Windows using Windows Password Reset Std.
Though you didn’t create a Windows password reset disk before, Windows Password Reset Std. allows you to create a new one so that you can use this new reset disk to reset your forgotten or lost Windows password this time or even in the future probably.

Here’s how to reset Windows password with Windows Password Reset Std.
Step 1: Launch Windows Password Reset Std.
You can freed download this program and install it to an accessible computer. After installation, you can click “Open” option to run the application.

Step2: Create a new Windows password reset disk.
To perform this step, you need to prepare a blank or writable CD or DVD first, and then insert it to the accessible computer. Next, click “Burn CD/DVD” button to start burning the Windows Password Reset Std ISO file to the CD or DVD. Once the burning process finishes, it means the Windows password reset disk has been created successfully, so then just take it out from PC.

Step3: Reset Windows password with the newly created Windows password reset disk.
Now insert the disk to the target/locked computer, and start the PC. Next, press F2 or F10 to enter BIOS setup and select CD-ROM Drive there. After that, hit F10 to save and exist. Then the computer will reboot automatically. After computer reboots, you will see Windows Password Reset Std is initializing, next select the user name of the user whose password you want to reset. Then click “Reset” button. Soon a “Success” message will be displayed to inform you administrator password reset has been gone successfully.

That’s all the process on how to reset Windows password. If anybody asks you: “How do I reset my Windows admin password after I forgot it?” you can tell you he or she uses these 2 easy ways to make it.

Source: http://www.windowspasswordreset.net/article/reset-password-windows.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gkayla welcome to boddunan. Dont post this much matter just post the link.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hello fresher.
Welcome to our group. Let me ask one question. Why can't you make your thread questions short? :P :P

Meera sandhu
Welcome gkayla to the boddunan. You can enjoy and gain many things through continuous participating.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome gkayla to the boddunan. You can enjoy and gain many things through continuous participating.
I think she has gone after posting one thread :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
One can not learn how to swim untill he comes in water.
This is the result. joined and gone.

The answer seems to be a bit longer to read all of it although every one must be knowing what to do in cases like these.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks buddy,that's very big problem with me,I set a password in computer and forget every time but these tricks may be help me. :)

differentiation formula
This is very useful tips and will help to many who want to set a pasword.

Hi Gkayla, welcome to boddunan family.
Thanks for the tips and procedure for resetting password on windows. This may help many people. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes this is really a good information it is very clear how to reset a password.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.