"Darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn"...... Do you believe in this old proverb? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me know at what time you consider as Dawn :lol:
Yes, it has some scientific reason I think, that is why they say it as dark hours where evil things may happen.
Yes, it has some scientific reason I think, that is why they say it as dark hours where evil things may happen.

It's not a scientific question yaar. Think philosophically :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

@Chechi
Dawn......we can say morning 5 o'clock.

Meera sandhu
This is said to console somebody in distress and assure him that his best times are very near. I do not believe in such phrases. The sense of self confidence and ability to go through all ordeals help. There is no guarantee that worst time will necessarily be followed by best time. follow

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is said to console somebody in distress and assure him that his best times are very near. I do not believe in such phrases. The sense of self confidence and ability to go through all ordeals help. There is no guarantee that worst time will necessarily be followed by best time. follow

Yes Sir, I completely agree with you. We can never guarantee in our life that bad times is always accompanied by good ones. Yet, these words can really comfort a person in distress.

Meera sandhu
I've heard that phrase too. I heard it as "The night is darkest just before the dawn". Well, I don't think whether there is some science behind it. But it is inspirational and up lifting and gives hope to sad hearts.

Yes, I agree, there's no guarantee. But I guess it is still an uplifting quote. It gives people a hope that this misery will go by and new days will come. And where there is hope there is self confidence.
[quote]"Darkest hour of the night comes just before the dawn"...... Do you believe in this old proverb?
[/quote]
I believe this and it is a right quote .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do believe in it
Sandhya can you please explain in detail about the proverb your posted in this forum

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.