Dear friends.
I am soubhagya das got paid once from boddunan with in 20 days of joining this site and also i have seen there are members who have reached at minimum payout with in a week.

when i joined this site I did not understand how to earn money fom this site?

So I write some articles and refer some of my friends and Earned Rs1010 ( I have posted the payment proof).

Now days I am just active in forums and referring people to join this site and I am Earning money.

How I am referring?
I have posted my cheque proof in my orkut album and I have given my referral link there so that I can get some new member under me and also I have started posting my referral link in different forums.

Yesterday i write an article here and i got 10 referrals in a single day.

This is the site

just write an article about boddunan and at end give your referral link
http://ezinearticles.com/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Soubhagya Das,

The website mentioned, ezinearticles.com is a good website, but let me tell you that you are not supposed to give your referral link on their pages.
Yeah you can always give a link back to any related boddunan article and submit that url here. and get the weblink cash.

Please read the author guidelines before you write article on ezinearticles.com

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Dear Atul I have made a blog where I have given my boddunan referral link and the payment proof and posted in ezinearticles.com

Instead of posting my direct referral link
Yeah surely you can adopt this method but please follow their rules. I feel your method is proper.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.