The main reason I signed up on boddunan is to earn by writing articles.But sometimes I am disappointed due to the fact that Boddunan seems to give less importance to them. I know, it's a hard work to review and analyse hundreds of article probably written everyday. But It's been 4 days since I've written an article and there's no response yet. Also, Boddunan is not publishing any new articles every day. I go to the homepage and I see the same article in the 'Latest Posts' tab which I've seen yesterday, day before and even the day before.

The truth is boddunan, as a forum, has to go a long way. I mean, there are hundreds of forums likewise in India itself. But paying for articles in Indian rupees, Boddunan is one of the few of it's kind. So it's my request to give a little more importance to these factors. If Boddunan could publish 5-6 articles every day it would be great, I think!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello- Articles are generally published on Sunday here and review work is done before that time. So your article shall be live tomorrow evening if nothing goes wrong, cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Roshan,

Articles are published once in a week here, normally. Also, only a few are actually writing articles, cash credits is one among the reasons. Most of us are finding fun in forums.

"The truth is boddunan, as a forum, has to go a long way." Can you give some nice suggestions?

Meera sandhu
Hello- Articles are generally published on Sunday here and review work is done before that time. So your article shall be live tomorrow evening if nothing goes wrong, cheers.

Well, that's a good news. But even then, instead of publishing all articles at once. I think Boddunan should publish a few articles each day (in the order of the date it was written) until next Sunday. So it fees articles section is always updated!

Well, that's a good news. But even then, instead of publishing all articles at once. I think Boddunan should publish a few articles each day (in the order of the date it was written) until next Sunday. So it fees articles section is always updated!

may be admin busy with some another work :dry:

Meera sandhu

I would rather not make a comment on this although I would my self prefer that. You see my four articles went live last Sunday and three of them nowhere in sight. May be they should do it on daily basis to get more views for them.

"The truth is boddunan, as a forum, has to go a long way." Can you give some nice suggestions?

I told that because there are so many forums in India. And some of them may have lots of users and it will be always flooding with topics to discuss. Anyway, it's also good to have small communities like Boddunan. Anyway we all wants it grow bigger and for than we have to go a long way since there's severe competition.

As far as 'suggestion' goes,
1. Always write on forums, never let it be inactive
2. Spread the word about boddunan to the world by whatever possible ways
3. Always try to post quality contents...
I am on 5-6 forums myself where we discuss on different things according to demand of the subjects.
I have written at least 10 blogs with link of this site on 6 different sites. I can see many people from those sites signing in here. I would be glad if the site gets a few more members with active participation. I should do that much for an Indian site.

I told that because there are so many forums in India. And some of them may have lots of users and it will be always flooding with topics to discuss. Anyway, it's also good to have small communities like Boddunan. Anyway we all wants it grow bigger and for than we have to go a long way since there's severe competition.

As far as 'suggestion' goes,
1. Always write on forums, never let it be inactive
2. Spread the word about boddunan to the world by whatever possible ways
3. Always try to post quality contents...

I think a moderator should always be there to check the content and its quality. Member participation is very low. In the world's 2nd largest populated country of the world, Boddunan can't find even 15-20 members online at the same time.
If member participation is increased, of course, it can bring more action. 1-2 members can't make it stay active for a long time :(

Meera sandhu
Yes it should because people find it easy to earn money from forums
Yes it should because people find it easy to earn money from forums

Yeah. Anyway, it's good that Boddunan, instead of paying a fixed rate of maoney for posts, adopted a point system. Otherwise this forum would, already be, crowded with spammers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.