Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like over sweetness of anything....jalebi, I don't like it that much due to this reason

Meera sandhu
I don't like over sweetness of anything....jalebi, I don't like it that much due to this reason

and what about khatta?do you like sour food items?

a.s.

I too hate jalebi as that is too much sweetness.. but, i like "laddu" very much... :woohoo:

Vinu
I love sweets but not ladoo.I don't eat too much due to health.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Which sweet you love most??? :huh:
What's wrong for your health... :huh: :(

Vinu

I too hate jalebi as that is too much sweetness.. but, i like "laddu" very much... :woohoo:

i love besan ka ladoo and nariyal ka ladoo.which one you like?

a.s.

Which sweet you love most??? :huh:
What's wrong for your health... :huh: :(

Rasgoolla and sandesh are my favorite and due to fattiness I don't eat too much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Me too....
My girl loves them a lot because she is a great fan of Chotta bheem :evil:

Meera sandhu
I hate fish and its odor. That is more disturbing while its kept for more than a day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hate the odor and tast of inguva, i hate fish smell that to silver fish which is stored in salt and its burning smell

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.