Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya this is true because in campus life you are getting attracted by someone because you are around that person all the school/college time........But between all of them some are true lover and there love story continue till death................
One of my friend loved a girl in our college days it continues after the ending of college but there is a twist for him both sisters began to love him so he dropped to marry her.

Can you explain?

Gabbar,
Where is my answer????

Meera sandhu
This answer needs little bit of more explanation then we are able able to understand it clearly.........
They are the top rankers who cares only studies but not girls.

who says toppers dont fall in love?
a very close friend of mine who is topper of my batch and even university topper once,he to have fallen in love.dont they have heart? :silly: :huh: :huh:
or you mean to say that only fools fall in love?

a.s.

a very close friend of mine who is topper of my batch and even university topper once,he to have fallen in love.dont they have heart? :silly: :huh: :huh:

Then, this world is full of fools :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

This is wrong.only fools fallin love and clevers make their carrier first and then marry and then fall in love with wife.Just like me.......

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

This is wrong.only fools fallin love and clevers make their carrier first and then marry and then fall in love with wife.Just like me.......

Then you have really missed something in your life :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I am getting double interest now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am getting double interest now.

What double interest????? :unsure:

Meera sandhu

sorry sir but i disagree with you here..i have many examples in my life of toppers falling in love and even few married too..love has no limits and boundaries.as i heared in promo of satyamev jayathe too-ishq pe kisi ka jor nahi ghalib.ye vo aatish hai jo lagaye nahi lagti aur lag jaye to bujhaye nahi banti.. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.