Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are the top rankers who cares only studies but not girls.

who says toppers dont fall in love?
a very close friend of mine who is topper of my batch and even university topper once,he to have fallen in love.dont they have heart? :silly: :huh: :huh:
or you mean to say that only fools fall in love?

Then, this world is full of fools :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is wrong.only fools fallin love and clevers make their carrier first and then marry and then fall in love with wife.Just like me.......

sorry sir but i disagree with you here..i have many examples in my life of toppers falling in love and even few married too..love has no limits and boundaries.as i heared in promo of satyamev jayathe too-ishq pe kisi ka jor nahi ghalib.ye vo aatish hai jo lagaye nahi lagti aur lag jaye to bujhaye nahi banti.. :)

Love is blind and they will act foolishly, sure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Love is love whether it is a Collage campus love of a School day love.If it is true it remain for a long period.
Yes 0123456 if you love is true then it remain as long period........
They are the top rankers who cares only studies but not girls.

who says toppers dont fall in love?
a very close friend of mine who is topper of my batch and even university topper once,he to have fallen in love.dont they have heart? :silly: :huh: :huh:
or you mean to say that only fools fall in love?

Then, this world is full of fools :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is wrong.only fools fallin love and clevers make their carrier first and then marry and then fall in love with wife.Just like me.......

sorry sir but i disagree with you here..i have many examples in my life of toppers falling in love and even few married too..love has no limits and boundaries.as i heared in promo of satyamev jayathe too-ishq pe kisi ka jor nahi ghalib.ye vo aatish hai jo lagaye nahi lagti aur lag jaye to bujhaye nahi banti.. :)

Love is blind and they will act foolishly, sure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont say like that :( :( :( :(
love is a game that can be only played by having wise mind.fools fall in love and soon breakup or turn into something worst.
love is the only game in which both side wins so definately it makes sense and use of brain too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

a.s.
If this is short-lived, this is not love but infatuation. Love is some thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are many loves I had seen in my campus which are not succeded.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Love is love whether it is a Collage campus love of a School day love.If it is true it remain for a long period.

Even then not life long :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Why so? :blush:

Meera sandhu

dont say like that :( :( :( :(
love is a game that can be only played by having wise mind.fools fall in love and soon breakup or turn into something worst.
love is the only game in which both side wins so definately it makes sense and use of brain too. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Am saying, even the wisest person in the world will act foolishly, if he falls in love. That's why it's told, love is blind

Meera sandhu
There are many loves I had seen in my campus which are not succeded.

They are just time pass. In most of such cases, both of them are not at all serious and it will shed along with the last days of college life. Sometimes even break up earlier for some minute reasons

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.