[attachment][Songs.PK] Ishaqzaade - 03 - Pareshaan.mp3[/attachment]

I love the song "mei pareshhan" featured in the movie Ishqzaade.. The video as well as the audio is just fantastic. Parineeti's acting has been amazing in her debut movie Ladies vs. Ricky Behl. Now the question is that will she beat her cousin Priyanka Chopra??? Its going to be a cool cat fight. B)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never ......I don't think she can beat priyanka. Miss World Tag of Priyanka is very very precious and of course, she is the most stylish person of Bollywood. Only one model who has won a National award. So, the other girl has to work a lot

Meera sandhu
Yes you are absolutely right. It is very difficult to beat priyanka but parineeti is no less than her. As a debut performer, she has taken all the awards given to debut actresses for her debut movie. Is is going to be the hard core competition for her.
Yes you are absolutely right. It is very difficult to beat priyanka but parineeti is no less than her. As a debut performer, she has taken all the awards given to debut actresses for her debut movie. Is is going to be the hard core competition for her.

She will be cool. But Priyanka will feel a little tensed :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I don't like Priyanka Chopra. Now Vidya is my favorite actress.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes absolutely. There lies the fun in this cold war of cousins ;) .
Vidya balan is favourite of many people, but I personally don't like her as she looks a bit aged in comparison to her co-actors like shahid, tussharr etc. She looks best with naseerudin shah. :P
Arzia, do avoid double posts please. If you want to add something after a few minutes, just edit previous message

Meera sandhu
Actually Vidya performed brilliantly in her last 3-4 films and those film were actress based.

Actually Vidya performed brilliantly in her last 3-4 films and those film were actress based.

Actually I also don't like Priyanka very much. But she has done a stunning performance in fashion and what's your Rashee?

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Actually I also don't like Priyanka very much. But she has done a stunning performance in fashion and what's your Rashee?[/quote]
What is Rashee?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.