All of you will of course agree with me that songs can deeply influence our mood. When we are upset, if we hear a slow melody or our favourite one, it can change our mood. My question is, Same way, can they influence our character? I personally believe, if we hear melodious songs continuously and understand their true meanings and feelings, of course, we are deeply influenced and can bring calmness to our character. Opposite is its effect, if we prefer to hear only fast numbers frequently. What do you think?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7102]}
music.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is both ways. Our character influences choice of songs. In turn, songs also affect our character. The songs affect character most in childhood. Bed time stories and inspiring songs go a long way to build character. Bit once you grow up, your character chooses songs and not the other way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is both ways. Our character influences choice of songs. In turn, songs also affect our character. The songs affect character most in childhood. Bed time stories and inspiring songs go a long way to build character. Bit once you grow up, your character chooses songs and not the other way.

It's also true.
We may select songs according to our choices. A person who hates noise and prefer to be calm always will never opt for fast tracks.

Meera sandhu
Songs do not influence me but i love to hear classical songs and Rabindrasangeet.
7_5_139_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Songs do not influence me but i love to hear classical songs and Rabindrasangeet.

It indirectly influence you though you hardly noticed it. That's why you have calm nature :)

Meera sandhu

If those don't influence you,how come you love them!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7128]}

I know nothing about Rabindrasangeeth. Can you pour a few words? Is it similar to Karnatik Sangeeth?
7_4_35_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I know nothing about Rabindrasangeeth. Can you pour a few words? Is it similar to Karnatik Sangeeth?

It can be only poured into ears in musical form!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7131]}
Hi Sandhya
See songs or musics are very good in removing you stress and making you mind calm and quite and through these music and sound treatment is also done they are used in Speech Therapy. Songs can easily change once mood also.
0011h_2012-05-09.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hi Sandhya
See songs or musics are very good in removing you stress and making you mind calm and quite and through these music and sound treatment is also done they are used in Speech Therapy. Songs can easily change once mood also.

So, I got one person who believe in the same way

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7132]}

Meera sandhu
yes songs do influence me.sometimes when in a sad mood and then listening to some good music the mood becomes happy.and sometimes the vice-versa.so songs can even change your thought of mind.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.