It is believed that very often presence and absence can influence the bond of relations positively and negatively, it depends. But do you think, the presence of a loved one or an enemy can hurt you too? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presence of loved one should be comforting and not hurting. Presence of enemy definitely hurts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Presence of loved one should be comforting and not hurting. Presence of enemy definitely hurts.

presence of a loved one can also hurt us. Keep thinking....another question to decode :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Keep trying everyone........
no2_2012-05-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
[quote]Presence of loved one should be comforting and not hurting. Presence of enemy definitely hurts.[/quote]
It is always true and we get a lot of cheer from our loved one.Presence of enemy -it increases the tension only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Presence of loved one should be comforting and not hurting. Presence of enemy definitely hurts.

It is always true and we get a lot of cheer from our loved one.Presence of enemy -it increases the tension only.[/quote]

you have not seen my puzzle yet :P :P :P
Try to solve it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
What a nice observer you are, I like this site, cool! You are right, I hate being in the presence of people who have animosity towards me, especially some of my relatives. Some people in my family think that thy are the best and that others are of low category. I hate such people. No one is high or low, it is only the mentality. actually i prefer being alone, maybe I am strange but most of my friends belong to the online category with whom I share my views, they seem like long lost relatives who are back home. I loved my parents but they ate no longer alive.

sairam
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

It is always true and we get a lot of cheer from our loved one.Presence of enemy -it increases the tension only.

you have not seen my puzzle yet
Try to solve it [/quote]
I can understand.Let wait for some more answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

you have not seen my puzzle yet
Try to solve it

I can understand.Let wait for some more answer.[/quote]

Why are you waiting? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Decode that sentence now itself :angry:

Meera sandhu

presence of a loved one can also hurt us. Keep thinking....another question to decode :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Keep trying everyone........

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7117]}
I consider no one who can hurt me just by his presence, so I take them normally.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Presence of enemy hurts me lot

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.