I come to Boddunan when i am tired/stressed/have nothing to do.I feel it to be good way to have fun to interact with people. :lol:

What about you? :) Do you come for the same reason or something else? :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course, forum attracted me to this site, not article writing. Along with you people, I enjoy most. It's not my leisure...it has now become a part of my life :)

Meera sandhu
Of course, forum attracted me to this site, not article writing. Along with you people, I enjoy most. It's not my leisure...it has now become a part of my life :)

I know you Sandhya unlike me its your full time job. :woohoo:

But why have you stopped writing articles? :unsure: ...Hmmm..may be that's the reason i see you more active on the forums than before. :woohoo:

But why have you stopped writing articles? :unsure: ...Hmmm..may be that's the reason i see you more active on the forums than before. :woohoo:

Stopped article writing.....but now started rewriting my novel..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Stopped article writing.....but now started rewriting my novel..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok then send me a copy of it once you complete it.BTW i don't read novels but will surely read yours i promise. :)

You write novels!!!?? :woohoo: I used to write poems back in school B) . Is it in malayalam? Send me a copy to me too. What is it about?

Ok then send me a copy of it once you complete it.BTW i don't read novels but will surely read yours i promise. :)

Then go to Malayalam classes today itself. I promise....if you study Malayalam, I will send you a copy, for sure...
Not only Sanjeev, but all Boddunan members......Malayalam members, please excuse :cheer:

I have heard that a century back, many people learnt HIndi to read Chandrakantha. Will Boddunan members repeat the same history? :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You write novels!!!?? :woohoo: I used to write poems back in school B) . Is it in malayalam? Send me a copy to me too. What is it about?

I want to publish my first novel very soon...
If it happens, you can buy from your nearest shop. :cheer:
So pray for me :)

Meera sandhu

Then go to Malayalam classes today itself. I promise....if you study Malayalam, I will send you a copy, for sure...
Not only Sanjeev, but all Boddunan members......Malayalam members, please excuse :cheer:

I have heard that a century back, many people learnt HIndi to read Chandrakantha. Will Boddunan members repeat the same history? :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:

Frankly speaking Sandhya i know Hindi but i never read Chandrakanta too. :laugh:

But can't you translate it to English or Hindi for me. :laugh:

Frankly speaking Sandhya i know Hindi but i never read Chandrakanta too. :laugh:

But can't you translate it to English or Hindi for me. :laugh:

I have read all the 6 books of Chandrakantha(Malayalam translation).
It took years for me to read....because all books were available in the library except the first one. Some one didn't return it. After waiting for 1-2 years, I read all the 5 books from second one onwards. When I completed reading, I got the first part...
Really amazing....beyond words.....such a fiction and imaginary work before 100 years...unbelievable.
I read his son's novel also(can't remember its name). At that time, definitely was a fiction. But now, not at all. Technology has advanced far better than that written book, now

Meera sandhu
I saw few episodes of the serials which was based on this novel but it was too boring i left watching it.I have read the comics based on the novels yes there was lot of fictions used in it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.