Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every person has its own choice........And it is not necessary what i like you also like the same and what you like i also like the same........... :whistle:

Yes every one has their choices that's why i don't like pop and remixes. :laugh:
I never do any thing that makes a burden for me, i only hear music to feel a little different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always hear music on every moment of life according to the my mind and mood

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I always hear music on every moment of life according to the my mind and mood

Music can really make our mind light and forget our worries

Meera sandhu
Listening music in any mood refreshes mind. I most of the time listen music when i am happy or tensed. :blink:
Listening music in any mood refreshes mind. I most of the time listen music when i am happy or tensed. :blink:

same here i too listen music when im very happy or when im tensed or alone.

a.s.

I like to hear music while I am on a journey

Meera sandhu
I love to listen soft music while doing household chores, travellingto reduce stress after a hectic day. But I cannot concentrate on my work while listening music.

earlier my mother used to scold me for listening music while travelling but now whenever i travel with her in bus,train or car she dont.i too love doing this especially when the way is too long.

a.s.

earlier my mother used to scold me for listening music while travelling but now whenever i travel with her in bus,train or car she dont.i too love doing this especially when the way is too long.

FM is nice for short journeys

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.