Hi guys,

I have seen very less participation in polls feature. I expected a minimum of 100 polls gets submitted in the first day but seen very less number of polls gets added.

Are we not interested in polls section at all or we missing something?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yeah Maverick,
Me too waited for others to respond to this thread but also after 2 hrs members not even posted a response here.

I guess very few members are interested in exploring new features.

But I am really happy about Polls, I was very eagerly waiting for my favorite feature.

Thanks a lot.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Hai Maverick :)

According to me I feel that,

1.Very few people visit the forums

2.Just like for the articles,people fear that their 'polls submission' will be 'rejected' if they have been copied from other sites

3.There is no cash credits for polls,so people are busy making money than making polls :)

These are what I have observed.
:)

Swetha Shenoy
Is that possible to create a poll if we have been copind from other sites or reliable sources?
Swetha you are absolutely correct
I or we have some doubt regarding to a poll section as u said.
and i think and i feel that some peoples are does not know yet the poll feature is open now. may be its a reason but i am sure when they know about this feature we got a minimum 100 poll in a day.
Sweta please don't copy polls from other websites or sources.
Create polls of your interest and your own. Copying polls is of no use. since it may be rejected by our software.

Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks Atul,

i just want to know that is that possible or not ?
but i had not create any copied poll .
Maverick I think as this is a new section members have not aquinted with this.
My self also have added only 1 poll.
I will start some new polls.
The polls posted by most members are like multiple choice questions in exams. Please post polls with good content for getting more participation in it.
Hello Maverick,

Now there is good number of submission of Polls as well as good voting on Polls. It will speedup successively and members will understand as what should be posted.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
ya why not poll is very interesting to know more current situation and other thing. lot of answer we can know by poll so we need to participate all in poll system. but earning should be made.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.