Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But the question is how do they dream without having any thing to imagine? Or do they have any thing from their previous births to think over incidents?

Old people say it that when a infant cries he cries to remember about the things in the previous birth.I don't know it it is true or not. :)

I am also not sure as I have no faith in re-birth. But never mind, even if there is birth and children dream about that, the same question goes- Were they human in previous birth also? Because they say that they never get the human birth next time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As much i heard from elders that when a baby smiles while sleeping then he see her mother in a good condition etc but when they cry it means that they dream about something wrong happening to their mother.

a.s.
As much i heard from elders that when a baby smiles while sleeping then he see her mother in a good condition etc but when they cry it means that they dream about something wrong happening to their mother.

Yes, we can see kids smiling, even laughing while sleeping. It's said, small kids can see angels while dreaming and they are bringing smile on their faces

Meera sandhu
Dreams Of a child Is Unlimited as We cannot Measure it.Different Child have different sort of dream .Our Responsibility is to fulfill his dream.........
old people say that a baby in mother womb will dream the same what mother dreams. :)

Vinu
Sandhya and sanjeev that the children in womb responds to the sounds which mother will feel out side.

Gabbar singh..
what is this Sasi?
i can't recognise you at first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya and sanjeev that the children in womb responds to the sounds which mother will feel out side.

Gabbar singh..
what is this Sasi?
i can't recognise you at first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
I also heard the same proverb and i think it is true because our past force us to believe in that superstition..............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.