Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YA but i like to spend my vacation with my family ...That only provide me peace.
I feel thyat holidays are enjoyed best when you go in a large group with family and close relatives or friends.All the memorable holidays I have had have been with my own family and my sisters and brothers family.We have such a lot of fun...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel thyat holidays are enjoyed best when you go in a large group with family and close relatives or friends.All the memorable holidays I have had have been with my own family and my sisters and brothers family.We have such a lot of fun...

For me 2 is a company three is okay and more than that is crowd. You can not enjoy with too many around because every one has his/her own ways

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Along with friendly relatives...... It will be definitely so nice and enjoyable....... Like mother's family, brothers or inlaws also can come into that. only thing is it should be a frendly relative... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It is very nice. Pleasure on you always in all ways.... Enjoy... These are all only God's gift to us. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
As I will stay in home only as I have less friends so staying in home is better than spending time with them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

For me 2 is a company three is okay and more than that is crowd. You can not enjoy with too many around because every one has his/her own ways

Certain holidays are enjoyed just as a couple or even by oneself.But adventure holidays like camping or forest stay etc are best enjoyed in a large group...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's nice if you keep away from gossips!!!!! :)

Meera sandhu
Camping is an adventure tour and different from fun tours, there you have to do do things in a time bound schedule, no one goes left-right but in one direction under the instructions of their leader. That is not a problem but adventure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's nice if you keep away from gossips!!!!! :)

One never has the time for gossip during holidays, it is a time for fun filled activity and generally enjoying oneself...Last year 12 of us went to Kutta a place in Coorg very close to Weynad. It rained all day and that too heavily, and there were leeches all over the place ,but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves ...all the men played football in the rain..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.