The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also hear about this DFAA and i cannot understand what it mean....I think this is stop and restart later........
Why can't it again be restarted???/

Meera sandhu
not only just dfaa but i have found even many other contest are closed and stopped. :(

a.s.
not only just dfaa but i have found even many other contest are closed and stopped. :(

That's why new users are quitting easily :sick:

Meera sandhu

That's why new users are quitting easily :sick:

only those like me stay to enjoy and work hard. :)

a.s.
What is dfaa, I have been hearing so much about it although no one is answering from the admin's side.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is dfaa, I have been hearing so much about it although no one is answering from the admin's side.

That means Daily Forum Activator Award and given to those who posted highest number of posting in a day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

That means Daily Forum Activator Award and given to those who posted highest number of posting in a day.

No, to the person who initiates and catalyses other members and prompt them to participate in forum. But later it began to be given to highest number of posts only....which created a lot of problems and finally stopped

Meera sandhu

No, to the person who initiates and catalyses other members and prompt them to participate in forum. But later it began to be given to highest number of posts only....which created a lot of problems and finally stopped

Ya you are right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]baby angel wrote:
not only just dfaa but i have found even many other contest are closed and stopped.

That's why new users are quitting easily
[/quote]

I really do not mind new users quitting easily just because of lack of DFAA, it simply means they have no quality content to contribute nor are they looking at the other important aspects of boddunan that would allow them to earn quite easily. As of now, this thread is of no relevance and hence I am locking it up.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.