The topic is locked.
Hello Friends,

Why has an ex-scientist give negative comment about the super successful Pokharan Tests via media?

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Because it is media and because the way he can get some popularity. The other face of this issue could be the politicians wanted to blame the ruling govt at that time. Whatever it may be, if the correct picture is out, it will be good for everyone.

Please note that these are my personal opinions and do not have any intention to hurt anyone's feelings.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This was such a positive moment for India and is something that should be continued to celebrate, not criticized.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

This was such a positive moment for India and is something that should be continued to celebrate, not criticized.

Sheetal, Sunil has warned you earlier to stop digging out old threads and still you have not stopped. Take this warning seriously and stop bringing out such old threads!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: arjun sai
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.