Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is the way of wise persons. They do all good things and never let others know about them. :laugh:
\

You mean "chaalaaki" :P
That is the way of wise persons. They do all good things and never let others know about them. :laugh:
\

Why you reach to all wrong conclusions? I had achievements in my mind. :P :P ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

\

Yeah Yeah that naughty smiley attached with your reply is showing everything :huh: :angry: ;) :)
\

Yeah Yeah that naughty smiley attached with your reply is showing everything :huh: :angry: ;) :)

Never look at these naught emoticons, they mean nothing but simple fillers. :laugh: :laugh:

\

Never look at these naught emoticons, they mean nothing but simple fillers. :laugh: :laugh:

Then take a bunch of them from me also. Here it goes B) :( :) :laugh: :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch:
Why you reach to all wrong conclusions? I had achievements in my mind. :P :P ;)[/quote]

Yeah Yeah that naughty smiley attached with your reply is showing everything :huh: :angry: ;) :)[/quote]

Never look at these naught emoticons, they mean nothing but simple fillers. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Then take a bunch of them from me also. Here it goes B) :( :) :laugh: :cheer: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :lol: :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch:[/quote]

I hope you haven't missed out on any of them. U have used them right. :laugh: :laugh:

Person Who fall in love easily ? is Mentally strong or weak? I want to say wise person does not fall in love easily is it true.

Falling in love never depends on wise or fool, Santhosh....anyone can fall in love...but wise men may not reveal or commit it easily.

Meera sandhu
Person Who fall in love easily ? is Mentally strong or weak? I want to say wise person does not fall in love easily is it true.

Falling in love never depends on wise or fool, Santhosh....anyone can fall in love...but wise men may not reveal or commit it easily.

True. Wise men prefer to go for some "jaanch partal" before committing it.

True. Wise men prefer to go for some "jaanch partal" before committing it.

They may think it more practical...problem is that since they have brains, they will use it widely and hence utilize brains and give it more preference than heart

Meera sandhu
In one word Person Who fall in love easily is Mentally weak.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.