Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In one word Person Who fall in love easily is Mentally weak.

How falling in love easily could be the touchstone for one's mental strength!!

Taking decisions easily in matters like romance is more because of emotional outburst. The emotional can be exploited may ways- romance, evoking pity. Any sentimental issue may block rational thinking. A person mentally strong will not easily fall prey to emotional blackmail or outburst of any kind. Falling in love easily may indicate lack of mental strength but this is only an indicator and not sure fact. Everyone is rational and emotional at different times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Taking decisions easily in matters like romance is more because of emotional outburst. The emotional can be exploited may ways- romance, evoking pity. Any sentimental issue may block rational thinking. A person mentally strong will not easily fall prey to emotional blackmail or outburst of any kind. Falling in love easily may indicate lack of mental strength but this is only an indicator and not sure fact. Everyone is rational and emotional at different times.

Also, each one has his own opinion about love. For some persons, it will be like 'once in a life time' and if he finds the suitable partner, he will never quit. For persons who love flirting, it may be just a part of his life, which he may just pass it. It depends on many other factors too.....

But I agree with Chinmayjee....
Falling in love easily doesn't mean he is mentally weak. For most of the persons mentally strong, I have seen it occurring very quickly......as quickly as a river changed its direction of flow.

Meera sandhu
Ya sirji i am fully agree with you person who fall in love is mentally weak............because wise person not getting involve in such nonsense things..................They try to look their career.............
Ya sirji i am fully agree with you person who fall in love is mentally weak............because wise person not getting involve in such nonsense things..................They try to look their career.............

Falling in love.....it never depends on weak or strength. Carrying it forward is influenced often by brain, since nowadays everyone is practical

Meera sandhu
Person either strong or weak, who falls in love is mentally weak. That's all
think12_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7416]}

I mean, Once fallen, he is blind... :P :P :P
36_1_5_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7418]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7418]}

he just closes his eyes before everything :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
11770_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.