Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Person either strong or weak, who falls in love is mentally weak. That's all

really???? :( :( :( :( :(

means they are so weak in love that they are ready to do anything in love....love is blind!!!! :cheer:

diplomatic reply..hmmm..decide and tell that are they mentally weak or physically strong.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
[quote="RAM

I must save this thread from my wife , if she ever gets to read this, she would declare me weak because i am in love with her and she knows it. :laugh:

Ha ha!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7422]}

That's a comment, :P :P which says nothing, is that yes or no??

It says something which is for one who understands it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7433]}

But I am in danger of being sent to either an asylum or you know.... double danger. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He is mentally weak every time he fall in love when he see a beautiful lady he is totally weak in love.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

He is mentally weak every time he fall in love when he see a beautiful lady he is totally weak in love.

Loving every girl at first sight is indeed a sign of grave mental illness. Such lovers are called 'Dil faink ashik' (Heart throwing lovers).

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Person either strong or weak, who falls in love is mentally weak. That's all

really???? :( :( :( :( :(

means they are so weak in love that they are ready to do anything in love....love is blind!!!! :cheer:

diplomatic reply..hmmm..decide and tell that are they mentally weak or physically strong.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :unsure: :unsure:

Any person can fall in love....some are in search of love while some others always keep away from love. Sometimes, even after a lot of searching he may be still searching while those who don't believe in love, can fall into it quiet easily. Can't predict anything :unsure: :silly: :blink:

Once fallen in 'true' love, they are just kids who may do many foolish things, which others may think 'mad'. That's what it's told 'Pagal Premi'. Hoping your doubts are cleared :)

Meera sandhu

Loving every girl at first sight is indeed a sign of grave mental illness. Such lovers are called 'Dil faink ashik' (Heart throwing lovers).

they will fall in love 1000 times...don't believe such 'aashiqs' :evil: :evil:
36_1_5_2012-06-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I have no first-hand experience of mentally becoming weak after falling in love!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7451]}
I have no first-hand experience of mentally becoming weak after falling in love!

Still hiding behind curtain!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Also some lost expectations in love can make you mad. Do you agree?
spaz_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7454]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7454]}

where is my answer?
Laughing as if mad in love :woohoo: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
11770_2012-06-04-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.