Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those who fall in love are mentally weak they are too emotional and sometimes it becomes their weakness due to which they are carried away some where or used somewhere. :evil:

Definitely not yaar
Some easy loves have caused for some strong persons within a fraction of seconds...even without many reasons. Isn't it? Even great poets and scientists are falling in love easily, isn't it?

Yes there are great people who did it and do it but they are different from the oommon people we must not get inspired from them. :woohoo:

Now, no need to get inspired!!! otherwise, the picture shows its consequences

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7461]}

Sanjeev,
where are you?
Am waiting long for your nice reply :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I must save this thread from my wife , if she ever gets to read this, she would declare me weak because i am in love with her and she knows it. :laugh:

Ha ha!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7422]}[/quote]

That's a comment, :P :P which says nothing, is that yes or no??[/quote]

It says something which is for one who understands it!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7433]}[/quote]

Please tell me in detail I am not the one who understood it, I want some thing more indicative. :laugh: :blush: Should i love her or stop doing it? :ohmy:[/quote]

How can I advise you to stop loving her which you have made a habit of it for the last - how many years - God knows!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7464]}[/quote]
Yes we three know, God, me and her. I did not share it with any one else. Now I realised I made a mistake... :( :( :( :P[/quote]

I have been with her for last seven births. How would I know how many yeas that made combined together. ;) ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

that depends on the person's mind. we cannot say that a easily fallen in love person will be weak or may be strong minded. Every human beings mind will not be of same kind

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

that depends on the person's mind. we cannot say that a easily fallen in love person will be weak or may be strong minded. Every human beings mind will not be of same kind

Yes, can't catagorise it. Also love doesn't follow any strict rules! :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yes, can't catagorise it. Also love doesn't follow any strict rules! :evil:

That's right! Any generalization is not wise. Both can fall in love,yet prove mentally strong and weak. That's my final take on the matter!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Actually when someone falls unexpectedly, it will be a great fall. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
yes, actually sandhya people who fall in love will be unexpectedly only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, actually sandhya people who fall in love will be unexpectedly only

But some people are there who purposefully plan it :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Those who fall in love are mentally weak they are too emotional and sometimes it becomes their weakness due to which they are carried away some where or used somewhere. :evil:

Definitely not yaar
Some easy loves have caused for some strong persons within a fraction of seconds...even without many reasons. Isn't it? Even great poets and scientists are falling in love easily, isn't it?

Yes there are great people who did it and do it but they are different from the oommon people we must not get inspired from them. :woohoo:

Now, no need to get inspired!!! otherwise, the picture shows its consequences

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7461]}

Sanjeev,
where are you?
Am waiting long for your nice reply :P :P :P

Of course these are not the common people they are extra ordinary. I never had such an experience yet. :woohoo:
Yes for enjoying only they act love which is really a bad idea.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.