Gifts may be given with or without love, for getting nothing in return or expecting many things. Do you believe gifts increase the bond????
What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gift is a token of love. Certain gifts are expected on occasions like birthday, wedding anniversary. These cement the bond. On the other hand, not giving gift will affect negatively.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gift is a token of love. Certain gifts are expected on occasions like birthday, wedding anniversary. These cement the bond. On the other hand, not giving gift will affect negatively.

But offering some gifts to get some benefits in return is really bad. isn't it?
Gifts should be given with our heart, not with our hands

Meera sandhu

Spirit and customs both matter. Gift should be hearty and not formal. This cements relation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Giving gifts increase the bond of relationship.I get close to the people who give me gifts you can try it. :P :laugh:
Gifts represents the love. even if we give small single rose it expresses feeling of love and respect. This helps to increase the bond between two people or two families.
Giving gifts increase the bond of relationship.I get close to the people who give me gifts you can try it. :P :laugh:

Ok, I am granding you 500 points from my account free. let me see if our bond increases :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

yes gifts should be given without any intention of any return gift,esp to close ones.
These days the system of return gifts has marred the basic value of giving gifts for the sake of love and affection.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ok, I am granding you 500 points from my account free. let me see if our bond increases :woohoo:

It is decreasing because they were not transferred in my account. :woohoo:
yes giving gifts can increase the bond if they are given by heart and not for any other purpose or for any want.even we all expect gifts on our birthday and anniversaries and festivals but sometimes a surprise gift can work a lot than giving on these occasions as it will turn one's mood more happy. :)

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.