Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Giving gifts does fill one's mind with happiness when the gesture is appropriately appreciated by the hands which receive them!
Yes gift is something that may filled one heart with happiness.It make people happier.that why this also make a strong relationship.
Giving gifts increase the bond of relationship.I get close to the people who give me gifts you can try it. :P :laugh:

Ok, I am granding you 500 points from my account free. let me see if our bond increases :woohoo:

It is decreasing because they were not transferred in my account. :woohoo:

Then it's not my problem...admin's problem. Ask him....

Also, you are proving yourself, if promised gifts not given can decrease bond too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as waking up a hungry person and saying "No food" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Yes gift is something that may filled one heart with happiness.It make people happier.that why this also make a strong relationship.

Strong relationships???? That much powerful??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Giving gifts increases the bond of relationship-it is not true.It is a custom and curtsy.The bond increases due to the relation of heart.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes but if your heart is happy then your relationship is also strong..
Giving gifts increase the bond of relationship.I get close to the people who give me gifts you can try it. :P :laugh:

Ok, I am granding you 500 points from my account free. let me see if our bond increases :woohoo:

Also, you are proving yourself, if promised gifts not given can decrease bond too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as waking up a hungry person and saying "No food" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes this can be irritating when one says i will give you food and don't give when the person is hungry and asking for the food from him. :laugh:

Yes this can be irritating when one says i will give you food and don't give when the person is hungry and asking for the food from him. :laugh:

Ok....let me ask you food :P
Give me 1000 points in return :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu

But this is not a gift and won't effect relationship at all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But this is not a gift and won't effect relationship at all. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have no shame to ask for a gift or present :P
Give me 1000 points. i assure, our friendship will grow stronger :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.