Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no sandhya, gift which is useful is given, will not be forgot by anyone thought it may be ten years or 20 years. I will give you example too. When am studying 5th standed, my dad's sister's son brought an american sharpner. glob , dictionary and chocolates. still i remember and i still have them

It's a very rare case. Most incidents we may forget it later. Some persons can't even remember the gift given yesterday. Isn't it? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Ya those who not want to give return gift only they forget..........hahahahahahaha
Sandhya at that time we are much close to that people but now we are not much attached to them. But i still remember their gifts

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually gifts are not gifts if not forgotten by th person who gives. But the one who gets them never forgets those gifts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya you are right if the person who not forget after giving gift is very selfish and want returning gift from other..........
Sandhya at that time we are much close to that people but now we are not much attached to them. But i still remember their gifts

Ya, we will remember our childhood gifts......but bonds may perish as time pass by without refreshments. Isn't it?
It is not applicable in some cases. I agree. But not always. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Ya, we will remember our childhood gifts......but bonds may perish as time pass by without refreshments. Isn't it?

I don't think show if relationship is true then it never be perish....... :) :)

The question is about giving gifts.
I am saying gifts gave a temporary rise to relations, no doubt. But it won't stay there as days pass by. Surely, it will come to bottom. :S

Meera sandhu

The question is about giving gifts.
I am saying gifts gave a temporary rise to relations, no doubt. But it won't stay there as days pass by. Surely, it will come to bottom. :S

Ya you are right but there is some relation which never come down after giving gift................ ;) ;) ;)
So I wnt to make a question . Have you got such gift? or what is that which you think most valuable(not in price)?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.