Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this line is true as Giving of gift to someone increase the bond of relationship between them.If he give gift without thinking of return gift.... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Yes this line is true as Giving of gift to someone increase the bond of relationship between them.If he give gift without thinking of return gift.... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

But nowadays you can't get anything free :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes that why today relationship cannot stand for a longer duration of time...........
Yes that why today relationship cannot stand for a longer duration of time...........

Then what about Orkutt, sms, e-mails and facebook. Are they not keeping relations fresh????

Meera sandhu
These all are waste of time as i cannot prefer this Site......

Yet, letters have paved way to mobile sms and emails. Am I not right? :evil:

Meera sandhu

Yet, letters have paved way to mobile sms and emails. Am I not right? :evil:

Ya you are right that's why There is mobile in every hand of youngesters........ ;) ;) ;)

That's true Sandhya there arises a problem once we expect something from someone and our expectation don't get fulfilled. :)

That's true Sandhya there arises a problem once we expect something from someone and our expectation don't get fulfilled. :)

So can gifts really increase the bond permanently????? :evil:

Meera sandhu

So can gifts really increase the bond permanently????? :evil:

It helps in bonding to some extent or it may not! But permanent bonding requires something more!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.