Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this line is true as Giving of gift to someone increase the bond of relationship between them.If he give gift without thinking of return gift.... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

But nowadays you can't get anything free :evil:

That's true Sandhya there arises a problem once we expect something from someone and our expectation don't get fulfilled. :)

So can gifts really increase the bond permanently????? :evil:

It helps in bonding to some extent or it may not! But permanent bonding requires something more!!

Yes of course. Perhaps the best gift may be a few moments/time to spare for him. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes this line is true as Giving of gift to someone increase the bond of relationship between them.If he give gift without thinking of return gift.... :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

That's true Sandhya there arises a problem once we expect something from someone and our expectation don't get fulfilled. :)

It helps in bonding to some extent or it may not! But permanent bonding requires something more!!

Yes of course. Perhaps the best gift may be a few moments/time to spare for him. Isn't it?

If you choose to call it a gift, so be it!!

Of course there are some priceless gifts which are timeless too!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes mobile is in every ones hand to spoil their life with by using this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As you maintain gifts could be in immaterial forms too!

Because I have no money in my hand :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Only time and love....nothing else!!!!
2_2012-05-29-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Because I have no money in my hand :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Only time and love....nothing else!!!!

But you just received the cheque from Boddunan!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7274]}

I have already promised to buy a tie for my husband as I have spoiled his 2 new ties :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
0006_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I have already promised to buy a tie for my husband as I have spoiled his 2 new ties :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seems you have been spending all your Boddunan money on your hubby!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7276]}

It seems you have been spending all your Boddunan money on your hubby!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7276]}

Because he is spending his whole life for me :cheer:
1001_2012-05-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.