Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya give him a good gift he must remember every where when he seen it.

Then I would prefer to buy a wallet for him with my passport size photo. Eppadi??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great idea but my wife never got such beautiful idea.......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

For our first Onam, I have already done it in our case...just 4-5 months after our marriage. At that time I was working and had money in my hand :)

Good but now i can't do anything..........just hope for the best....... :( :( :(

Then I would prefer to buy a wallet for him with my passport size photo. Eppadi??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great idea but my wife never got such beautiful idea.......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

For our first Onam, I have already done it in our case...just 4-5 months after our marriage. At that time I was working and had money in my hand :)

Good but now i can't do anything..........just hope for the best....... :( :( :(

Why can't you ask her. She may be waiting for a nod :P

Meera sandhu

Why can't you ask her. She may be waiting for a nod :P

No i feel fear because everyone is not good as you........ ;) ;) ;)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

You have just started your life together....that also love marriage. Then, such an opinion about her. She should be your best. Isn't it? You even changed your religion for the most precious person of your life :angry:

Meera sandhu

You have just started your life together....that also love marriage. Then, such an opinion about her. She should be your best. Isn't it? You even changed your religion for the most precious person of your life :angry:

I am just joking...My whole life i don't want any thing from God because without demanding he fulfill all my wish in face of my wife ..I love her so much than my life.......... :) :) :) :)

I am just joking...My whole life i don't want any thing from God because without demanding he fulfill all my wish in face of my wife ..I love her so much than my life.......... :) :) :) :)

Really!!!
Changing answers according to situations once again B) B) ;)

Meera sandhu
They are called as Osaravellis in our language we can say them as a politicians.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

They are called as Osaravellis in our language we can say them as a politicians.

We call them "Avasaravaadi" :evil: :evil: :evil:
Looks similar ;)

Meera sandhu
Yes they change colour according to the situation. They always want them to be in safe.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, giving gifts and greeting cards increases the bond of relationship.whatever we say will go in air, but gifts will be for ever

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.