Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel gift is like adding masala for noodle in the same way it adds masala to the relation ship

nice example :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Masala or pepper to a relation :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I feel gift is like adding masala for noodle in the same way it adds masala to the relation ship

nice example :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Masala or pepper to a relation :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I still don't think it effect,its trust which make relationship strong. :blink: :blink:
I always believe that gifts giving is like icing on the cake. It always creates a huge happiness when someone gives us gifts.

Want to make each day Accountable

I always believe that gifts giving is like icing on the cake. It always creates a huge happiness when someone gives us gifts.

It depends on person to person i won't feel it that way.Imagine if a person is giving you a gift but says bad words about you in absence of yours how would you feel then. :blink: :blink:
Giving gift increase the bond of relationship if they are given with pure heart and without any Demand..........
Giving gift increase the bond of relationship if they are given with pure heart and without any Demand..........

But in actual few people do it. :blink: :evil:

Yes it happen rarely in this world.every one need something for their gift.World is full of Selfish......................

Yes it happen rarely in this world.every one need something for their gift.World is full of Selfish......................

People who give gift to others also expect that they will get the gift from them at some occasion. :evil:
Girlfriend expect many things from the lover. So, gift is the best option to go more close to the lover.

Want to make each day Accountable

People who give gift to others also expect that they will get the gift from them at some occasion. :evil:

Yes today this is become a custom and everyone want such type of gifts exchange........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.