What do you say online friends are friends or just a medium to gather information and enjoy by interacting with them?. :blink:

I doubt because people have thousands of friends on FB or other social sites but in actual it is not feasible to handle those for anyone. :woohoo: Just an interaction with them we make them a friend is it not an insult of a word FRIEND?. :evil:

What do you say guys?. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Online friendship is meaningless. Facebook and other social sites are a good means of communication between friends. You may communicate better to your known friends but not make new friends whom you never saw or knew. They may be in many cases fake.

There is a real case of facebook friendship at Jaipur. A boy and a girl were communicating for months on facebook. One day they decided to meet personally. On personal meeting, they were surprised to see each other as they were brother and sister living in same roof.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Online friend are treated like a friend but they are not friend as many online friend come then contact you through online and then they go their own way........
In a world where people can't find true relations or love sincerely his own friends, talking about online friends is really meaningless. Yet, I will say I don't find much difference between online/offline friends. whomever I love, I love with heart even if it's virtual relationship

Meera sandhu
I think you have been cheat by your friend that why you are against offline friend too..........
I think you have been cheat by your friend that why you are against offline friend too..........

Sanjeev, who cheated you yaar? :cheer:
Is it Alam???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
How can i cheat sanjeev. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It must be you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sandhya............
How can i cheat sanjeev. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: It must be you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Sandhya............

Ha ha...cheating story is told by you. So you might be the cheater :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu

Ha ha...cheating story is told by you. So you might be the cheater :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Lets come and ask this question to sanjeev....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Online friend are treated like a friend but they are not friend as many online friend come then contact you through online and then they go their own way........

Yes I agree with you online friends are insult to the word friend. You gave it a right definition. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree with you online friends are insult to the word friend. You gave it a right definition. Thanks.

No need to thanks we are here to discuss on topic.......... :angry: :angry: :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.