Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel that I can trust boddunan friends. Way of answering also we can find about them. So all is well.

Not always. :)

You can't judge anyone in short period of time you need to interact a lot with the person before getting in to any conclusion on any site even at Boddunan also. :)

As long as you chat or exchange views, all is okay. everyone is gentleman. But the moment you indulge in any dealings or transactions based on internet relation, trouble begins.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

through various social sites we get to know many people but those people cannot be our friends.It becomes a great risk to share everything with those whom we don't know.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I remember on one of the social site someone complaining that his one of online friend asked him for some money and he gave him but when he asked back for his own money that fellow started making excuses and after sometime he started ignoring him :evil: and ultimately he lost his money but definitely he got a lesson from this incident. :)
We should not trust totally on any ,may be online or off line.
Can you all trust fully on anybody?
My answer is no. I can share some with then but can not trust. Thay can reveal anytime to others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My answer is no. I can share some with then but can not trust. Thay can reveal anytime to others.

That's true in offline life also it happens that's why it is said not to trust on the strangers or on the people whom you know little. :)

That's true in offline life also it happens that's why it is said not to trust on the strangers or on the people whom you know little. :)

It is fact that today is your friend may not be tomorrow.

It is fact that today is your friend may not be tomorrow.

Not always.I do select friends very carefully and don't leave them them or don't let them to leave me though due to time constraint I my not be able to interact with them like I used to when I was unmarried. :)
To make friendship is easy but to maintain the relation is very important .

Yes you need to devote time with them or have to interact with them to keep the relation live.Even in online friendship one has to interact.How would it be if I leave Boddunan then I won't be able to keep the bond of friendship which I have made with you all. :)

Yes you need to devote time with them or have to interact with them to keep the relation live.Even in online friendship one has to interact.How would it be if I leave Boddunan then I won't be able to keep the bond of friendship which I have made with you all. :)

Yes it is true and i am 100% agree with you.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.