Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I never leave this site as It gave me friends,knowledge and money.

Me too - unless I am driven out!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7280]}
Yes I never leave this site as It gave me friends,knowledge and money.

Me too - unless I am driven out!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7280]}

In the real world also, real friends may cheat us. Then why do we blame virtual world only??? Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
To my mind cheating is something very rare in virtual world if one remains on guard!
To my mind cheating is something very rare in virtual world if one remains on guard!

Of course I agree with you.
That may be the reason why you are guarding yourself from all of us, not even ready to give DOB :cheer:
36_1_5_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

That may be the reason why you are guarding yourself from all of us, not even ready to give DOB :cheer:

To be discreet is not cheating!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7283]}

Am not saying, you are cheating. But you fear of being cheated :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Am not saying, you are cheating. But you fear of being cheated :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think everyone feel fear to be cheated.Isn't it? :huh: :huh:

But it's applicable for daily seeing people and close friends too. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7283]}[/quote]
Am not saying, you are cheating. But you fear of being cheated :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I am not paranoid,I just prefer to be discreet - that's all about it!!

But it's applicable for daily seeing people and close friends too. Isn't it?

ya because we are not aware from the person then why i feel fear from that person. :ohmy: :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.