Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Online or offline...virtual or real.....it doesn't make much difference to me. I identify persons with my heart, not with their appearance. For that, presence is not at all an essential factor. It's my opinion only. May you not agree with me. Yet, I feel so

MY self feeling is same ..I wish everyone hjave thinking like you.... :) :) :) :)

But we should keep our positions safe too!!

4-5 years before a leading heroine of Malayalam found her life partner through chatting :laugh: :laugh:

Why we keep our position safe.....Nothing can be happen........
In my opinion online friends are friends till we are online if suppose from now onwards i leave boddunan i don't know how many people will try to trace me out may be someone will start a new thread for me that's it :woohoo: but this is different in offline friendship as in most of the cases we remain in touch with them through phones/net. :)

I do keep in touch with Sarala, Ram and Swetha through phone calls. I have given my land phone number to Sarala and Swetha, thinking, if I have to disappear suddenly one day without telling anyone, my land phone number will surely help you people to know about me :)

I cannot think that you go anywhere.if gone don't worry we will find you...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

We can't even predict our next moment yaar...
who knows...if I have to leave without telling you a word???

Hey please can't do this ever in future...... :( :( :(

What?
Leaving you people?

Meera sandhu
Online or offline...virtual or real.....it doesn't make much difference to me. I identify persons with my heart, not with their appearance. For that, presence is not at all an essential factor. It's my opinion only. May you not agree with me. Yet, I feel so

MY self feeling is same ..I wish everyone hjave thinking like you.... :) :) :) :)

4-5 years before a leading heroine of Malayalam found her life partner through chatting :laugh: :laugh:

This is happening in the world today but there is always a risk involved in it some people may not find the person in reality what they have thought of him/her while chatting. :blink:

This is happening in the world today but there is always a risk involved in it some people may not find the person in reality what they have thought of him/her while chatting. :blink:

Yes, of course. It's the disadvantage of chatting. Chatting may often result in cheating :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Chatting with unkown person is 95% cheating ourselves. This is true. A boy committed suicide by chatting.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Chatting with unkown person is 95% cheating ourselves. This is true. A boy committed suicide by chatting.

Not one, many such incidents.

Every thing in this world has got 2 faces. It depends on us, we choose which one

Meera sandhu

I don't know the percentage but in most of the cases they are fake. I have seen lot of people flirting with the girls on the social site but those people also sometime get fooled as they don't know with whom they were flirting was a boy. :laugh:
Yes but we cannot say in the first meeting it takes time to trace such personalities.

Yes but we cannot say in the first meeting it takes time to trace such personalities.

yes.
Even in real world relations also, take some time to know the other person. In virtual world, take double time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes they will show their original character after some time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.