Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes but we cannot say in the first meeting it takes time to trace such personalities.

yes.
Even in real world relations also, take some time to know the other person. In virtual world, take double time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And sometimes it becomes more than the double time. :laugh:
Yes but we cannot say in the first meeting it takes time to trace such personalities.

yes.
Even in real world relations also, take some time to know the other person. In virtual world, take double time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

And sometimes it becomes more than the double time. :laugh:

"To know a person, sometimes, it may need just 1 moment.
Sometimes, even a whole birth is not enough" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Quoted from my novel :P :P :P
Do you want to read??? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I can't read your Novel as you already told me that you have written it in Tamil and i can't read Tamil. :woohoo:
I can't read your Novel as you already told me that you have written it in Tamil and i can't read Tamil. :woohoo:

Tamil? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Malayalam yaar...Keralites talk Malayalam.
Why can't you learn Malayalam :dry:

Meera sandhu
Again Topic has been diverted over here. Please try to discussion on the topic you people have started. there are PM for discussing other things. I hope you got me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Again Topic has been diverted over here. Please try to discussion on the topic you people have started. there are PM for discussing other things. I hope you got me

Ok. I will take care :)

Meera sandhu
Yes I agree most of the people who are virtual friends may not be our real friends. Some of them whom we support online are good while online otherwise who knows whom. One is not sure weather they are boys or girls.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First up on friendship should not have the gender or any online or offline and all. Friendship is friend ship. We should i need to see the attitude of the person. For the friend relation there is no need to have any presence of friend. Just by conversation we can have healthy friendship relation

First up on friendship should not have the gender or any online or offline and all. Friendship is friend ship. We should i need to see the attitude of the person. For the friend relation there is no need to have any presence of friend. Just by conversation we can have healthy friendship relation

I totally agree with you.
Only problem is we should be able to identify the right persons for friendships. That's all :)

Meera sandhu
but most of the people without judging others attitude, they just make friendship and share all their personals and all , and some people try to get a boy friend or girl friend as they get impressed by the picture uploaded by the other and finally they will be cheated. thats why online friendship got bad name as people are misusing the online friend relation ship

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.