Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
but most of the people without judging others attitude, they just make friendship and share all their personals and all , and some people try to get a boy friend or girl friend as they get impressed by the picture uploaded by the other and finally they will be cheated. thats why online friendship got bad name as people are misusing the online friend relation ship

Yes...give time before jumping into it
Everything has both sides. Good people make use of its positive sides while bad people use them for their own benefits. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
yes, but only bad travels very fast, so online friends and its friendship got bad name due to such bad people

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, but only bad travels very fast, so online friends and its friendship got bad name due to such bad people

Absolutely true!!!!

Meera sandhu
First up on friendship should not have the gender or any online or offline and all. Friendship is friend ship. We should i need to see the attitude of the person. For the friend relation there is no need to have any presence of friend. Just by conversation we can have healthy friendship relation

I totally agree with you.
Only problem is we should be able to identify the right persons for friendships. That's all :)

But again its not easy for everyone to identify right people who we think are right most of the time turns out to be a wrong person. :evil:
First up on friendship should not have the gender or any online or offline and all. Friendship is friend ship. We should i need to see the attitude of the person. For the friend relation there is no need to have any presence of friend. Just by conversation we can have healthy friendship relation

I totally agree with you.
Only problem is we should be able to identify the right persons for friendships. That's all :)

But again its not easy for everyone to identify right people who we think are right most of the time turns out to be a wrong person. :evil:

You can find it with your heart yaar!!
After all no one is perfect in this world :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Friend ship never need the friend presence, friends gender. It needs only trust and care. So online friends also online friends

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:) :) :) :) :) :)
Online friends are only online friends...not real friends......only believing can help the friendship.....

that's rare that call the friends to home and talk with friend...... because very less persons are showing their original photos....avatar..

that's the proof... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Friend ship never need the friend presence, friends gender. It needs only trust and care. So online friends also online friends

But for me i find it tough to trust on online friends may be there are certain things which we may get to know when we actually talk to the person and something which we can read out from the face of a person. :blink:
I too feel that if one Don't meet anyone in real life and if we call that girl/boy a friend, then this is not fair.

Want to make each day Accountable

Then what is online friendship? :blink:

This is what i am not being able to understand yet. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.