Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virtual conservation is common now-a-days and we are even doing shopping online. Trust should be there in any relation and I think when other person is invisible you will analyze more about it before making him as friend. so I think we should judge before choosing any friend whether its online or offline. after seeing faces also there are people who betray us :unsure:

True, virtual or real, trust forms a huge part of any kind of friendship and yes I believe that a virtual friendship is possible, but then attempt should not be made to turn it into a real one for most people's virtual image COULD be very different than the real presence, and that may break trust and friendship as well!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Virtual conservation is common now-a-days and we are even doing shopping online. Trust should be there in any relation and I think when other person is invisible you will analyze more about it before making him as friend. so I think we should judge before choosing any friend whether its online or offline. after seeing faces also there are people who betray us :unsure:

True, virtual or real, trust forms a huge part of any kind of friendship and yes I believe that a virtual friendship is possible, but then attempt should not be made to turn it into a real one for most people's virtual image COULD be very different than the real presence, and that may break trust and friendship as well!

Excatly,it has happened with many people as they tried to convert that virtual friendship in to the real one and failed to accept him/her as they found it to be totally different what he/she has thought about that person. :blink:
It depends upon individuals thought,many times on line friends are real friend to share everything.

Ram Do you have such online friend?
:blink:
I don't have any. :blink:

All of you are my online friends.

Sanjeev has no trust in you or me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is the fact friendship online without trust.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have many online friends after being online for more than 14 years, some of them are as good as offline ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's true, virtual frienship should always be virtual, we shouldnt try to make it real unless we have complete trust on the person.

Excatly,it has happened with many people as they tried to convert that virtual friendship in to the real one and failed to accept him/her as they found it to be totally different what he/she has thought about that person. :blink:

Sanjeev it depends as some people have good experience too. I am an big example, I have some clients..and almost most of them came through linkedin, boddunan and other similar site..However FB has many such cases which ur talking about.. :)
Yes it depends some people have have good experiences also but too in my opinion percentage of betrayal is more than offline betrayals. :blink:

Sanjeev it depends as some people have good experience too. I am an big example, I have some clients..and almost most of them came through linkedin, boddunan and other similar site..However FB has many such cases which ur talking about.. :)

LinkedIn is altogether different because they cannot come in contact unless you want to, moreover they are real because they are there for a purpose.

LinkedIn is altogether different because they cannot come in contact unless you want to, moreover they are real because they are there for a purpose.

Oh yes for making people her clients she would have talked to them. :)

But on FB that's true most of the people are fake they have 2~3 accounts made there and they just flirt with people. I know almost 10~15 people who do that and the only motive of theirs to be on FB is to find a match for time pass. :evil:

Oh yes for making people her clients she would have talked to them. :)

But on FB that's true most of the people are fake they have 2~3 accounts made there and they just flirt with people. I know almost 10~15 people who do that and the only motive of theirs to be on FB is to find a match for time pass. :evil:

Sanjeev you should go deeper before making such statements. Facebook might be a very good media for earning money if used as sharing your contents and share published articles, that enhance your online income. I have two accounts both with my real identity one for my own use and another for commercial use. Although I never visit every thing is on auto.

Thank you said by: Rajani K
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.