2 years before private practice of Government doctors were abolished. It was done giving them more remunerations. Government took such a step since doctors took casual leaves for their private practices at home and doctors were unavailable. But it caused a lot of problems too, for persons who can't spare their time in long queue at medical colleges. What's your opinion? Was Government right?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's no doubt,is the imperative need of the hour as whatever goes on in the name of private practice is inhuman fleecing of patients and members of their family!
Yes due to this they are not showing interest in government duties which is the cause of loosing many lifes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But what about long queues of medical hospitals?
Many working people who can't get leave use to consult doctors at home in the evenings by giving them just 100 or 150. Thus it save their time. Isn't it?
Why can't restrictions be put on doctors on taking leave???

Meera sandhu
Government must think of this one or that doctors families also must take treatment in this hospitals so they will know the pain of others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But what about long queues of medical hospitals?
Many working people who can't get leave use to consult doctors at home in the evenings by giving them just 100 or 150. Thus it save their time. Isn't it?
Why can't restrictions be put on doctors on taking leave???

Ya you are right Sandhya but i think those who have money then they feel no problem but who has no money then it means they are not allow to go to home of doctor and i think this is not good.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
Actually doctors of medical college of capital city are getting lakhs of rupees from scanning centres as commission, even if consulting is done at Medical college hospital. Then what to do?
I think almost 40% commission for scanning from scanning centres. Who will have to pay the extra cost. It's sure, it's common man.
Scanning centres of medical colleges can't afford all. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Actually doctors of medical college of capital city are getting lakhs of rupees from scanning centres as commission, even if consulting is done at Medical college hospital. Then what to do?
I think almost 40% commission for scanning from scanning centres. Who will have to pay the extra cost. It's sure, it's common man.

Ya you are right and i in any way the common person has to be suffer....
Since long, doctors are getting undue favorable treatment for private practice. Advocates, engineers, architects etc. and generally all employees are supposed not to indulge in any private job. Nobody except doctors get remuneration for not doing private job. If an engineer cannot do any private job and he also does not get any allowance in lieu of such prohibition, I wonder why doctors should be allowed private practice or allowed non practicing allowance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ya you are right and i in any way the common person has to be suffer....

But what about long queues at medical colleges. Sometimes we need to wait 2-3 days. But if we go to private practiser, we can get help within lesser time. Usually such doctors will be available at early mornings and late evenings only. So, no need to take leave from offices

Meera sandhu
Since long, doctors are getting undue favorable treatment for private practice. Advocates, engineers, architects etc. and generally all employees are supposed not to indulge in any private job. Nobody except doctors get remuneration for not doing private job. If an engineer cannot do any private job and he also does not get any allowance in lieu of such prohibition, I wonder why doctors should be allowed private practice or allowed non practicing allowance.

You are bang on! Some doctors of the government hospitals even force patients to come to their private chambers to fleece them.It's highly unethical!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.