Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya this is the fact because they think they not got upper income so they suggest to come in there personal hospital...
I want to know if such laws are implemented in other states too?
How many states have done it? :whistle:

Meera sandhu

I have no clear idea but where as my knowledge concern it spread to many states...........

I have no clear idea but where as my knowledge concern it spread to many states...........

Is it a contagious disease to spread? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Is it a contagious disease to spread? :woohoo: :woohoo:

I wish to God that this rule must be spread like contagious diseases. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I dont know abut ur views but what I want to tell u is my experinece with the government duties in hospitals.
Yes government is ready to pay high amount of salary for working in government hospitals. But the problem is the work load is so much like sometimes doctors have to work like 3 days continously without having food and sleep. Ultimately we are humans too we need some life.

I had internship in government hospitals where the amount of patients were so many that we never got time to eat food o relax for 48 hrs and the stipend provided us was only 1500 Rs per month. Is this fair amount of payment for doctors who has to work like anything..?? thats a reason doctors dont prefer extra government duties because we can earn more in private practice and get more knowledge.
Government should keep duties in such way that doctors can get enough rest or atleast have sometime for lunch or dinner. Also should pay fair amount to their work.
Private practice is neccessary in medical field because there are emergencies which need to be handled immediately. While incase of engineers or architecture there is no emergency if some work is not done today its fine they can do it later. But if person is dying and doctor in hospital tells u that u will get appointment after 3 hrs are u ready to wait for ur family member to die. No right.. U will find someone who can help u out.and saves the life of person.
So i think doctors cannot be compared to engineers or architecture or any other government job person.
I dont know abut ur views but what I want to tell u is my experinece with the government duties in hospitals.
Yes government is ready to pay high amount of salary for working in government hospitals. But the problem is the work load is so much like sometimes doctors have to work like 3 days continously without having food and sleep. Ultimately we are humans too we need some life.

I had internship in government hospitals where the amount of patients were so many that we never got time to eat food o relax for 48 hrs and the stipend provided us was only 1500 Rs per month. Is this fair amount of payment for doctors who has to work like anything..?? thats a reason doctors dont prefer extra government duties because we can earn more in private practice and get more knowledge.
Government should keep duties in such way that doctors can get enough rest or atleast have sometime for lunch or dinner. Also should pay fair amount to their work.

What you maintain is doubtless true. Inadequate infrastructure,lack of investment all have contributed to this unedifying scenario but what must be condemned is the greed,inhumanity and lack of moral scruples on the part of some doctors to take despicable advantage of this human tragedy and that's the dominant line of my views.
My personal opinion is that, leaves should be made strict and should check whether he is doing his duties correct or not. Whatever he do in his free hours, let Government not bother about it.
Main problem is that most students spends Crores of money for their MBBS and MD courses and they want it return, which may not be sufficient enough by Government Salary.
Yet in Kerala, salary of doctors in Government medical colleges starts in Lakhs.... :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Let them earn whatever they are capable but my concern is the moral fibre has been sadly missing in the characters of some of our doctors. It's an ailment of a gravely life-threatening kind! The West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee bluntly asked the greedy doctors: What are going to do with so much money,would you make golden biscuits and bite?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.