Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have been to a small forest with my family on picnic. It was good experience. We had fun.

I had been to forests at many occasions, the life of jungle fascinates me. that is so adventures.

True! But the way these are going off the face of the planet,there would very few in future!!
I have been to a small forest with my family on picnic. It was good experience. We had fun.

I had been to forests at many occasions, the life of jungle fascinates me. that is so adventures.

True! But the way these are going off the face of the planet,there would very few in future!!

Fortunately you have Sundarban forests range near you and I have JimCorbett and other forests around but yes they are disappearing fast. Like I had seen many in MP also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Fortunately you have Sundarban forests range near you and I have JimCorbett and other forests around but yes they are disappearing fast. Like I had seen many in MP also.

But human encroachment and fragile ecology have cast a dark cloud on the existence of this famous mangrove forest in the world!
True! But the way these are going off the face of the planet,there would very few in future!![/quote]
Fortunately you have Sundarban forests range near you and I have JimCorbett and other forests around but yes they are disappearing fast. Like I had seen many in MP also.[/quote]

But human encroachment and fragile ecology have cast a dark cloud on the existence of this famous mangrove forest in the world![/quote]

That is due to the tigers, their skins, and other precious parts.

Fortunately you have Sundarban forests range near you and I have JimCorbett and other forests around but yes they are disappearing fast. Like I had seen many in MP also.[/quote]

But human encroachment and fragile ecology have cast a dark cloud on the existence of this famous mangrove forest in the world![/quote]

That is due to the tigers, their skins, and other precious parts.[/quote]

Sunderbans is the home of famous Royal Bengal Tigers as everyone knows and the big cats are feeling threatened in their habitats so much such that in recent years there are more reports of their coming out of it and straying into the villages which have come up on their habitats! Very sad,indeed!

Sunderbans is the home of famous Royal Bengal Tigers as everyone knows and the big cats are feeling threatened in their habitats so much such that in recent years there are more reports of their coming out of it and straying into the villages which have come up on their habitats! Very sad,indeed![/quote]

I know and since they have turned it in to a tourists' spot and even sponsored trips are being organized, tigers are getting lesser space for themselves and their behavior is changing.

But human encroachment and fragile ecology have cast a dark cloud on the existence of this famous mangrove forest in the world!

Sunderbans is the home of famous Royal Bengal Tigers as everyone knows and the big cats are feeling threatened in their habitats so much such that in recent years there are more reports of their coming out of it and straying into the villages which have come up on their habitats! Very sad,indeed![/quote]

I know and since they have turned it in to a tourists' spot and even sponsored trips are being organized, tigers are getting lesser space for themselves and their behavior is changing.[/quote]

Their numbers too have been dwindling very consistently! It's the permanent human settlement which has been posing the gravest danger not tourism!

I know and since they have turned it in to a tourists' spot and even sponsored trips are being organized, tigers are getting lesser space for themselves and their behavior is changing.[/quote]

Their numbers too have been dwindling very consistently! It's the permanent human settlement which has been posing the gravest danger not tourism![/quote]

Probably they shall never learn their lessons. They are after the moneys like mads. Nothing is gonna put breaks on them.

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
He seems to be back to where his heart is - in the forest!!

But where is forest?
All trees are cut.

Then he must be busy saving whatever is left uncut!!

Or busy planting new trees!! Sandhya, go help him, don't waste time chatting away!!!

Abid and Kumaresh already in forest.
Ok, I will also go. Will you assist me????

You go and plant the trees first, I will then water them!!! :evil:

Why can't we two go together, enjoying nature's beauty at its best?
Hoping we can meet them at the jungle :evil:
Why can't we ask Ceemji to assist us with a bucket of water ;)

What is our mission? Searching for Kumaresh or jungles!! Jungles are right here in our midst.We don't have to search for them!![/quote]

We are in need of searching a squirrel hiding behind jungles...along with his dearest friend, Kumaresh!!!!

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
He seems to be back to where his heart is - in the forest!!

But where is forest?
All trees are cut.

Then he must be busy saving whatever is left uncut!!

Or busy planting new trees!! Sandhya, go help him, don't waste time chatting away!!!

Abid and Kumaresh already in forest.
Ok, I will also go. Will you assist me????

You go and plant the trees first, I will then water them!!! :evil:

Why can't we two go together, enjoying nature's beauty at its best?
Hoping we can meet them at the jungle :evil:
Why can't we ask Ceemji to assist us with a bucket of water ;)

What is our mission? Searching for Kumaresh or jungles!! Jungles are right here in our midst.We don't have to search for them!!

We are in need of searching a squirrel hiding behind jungles...along with his dearest friend, Kumaresh!!!![/quote]

So now even squirrels have started hiding or what???? :woohoo: :unsure: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.