Being unmarried for whole life does it make any difference? :blink:

Yes at least in INDIA if someone decides to remain unmarried or someone does not marry in his/her life society does not see them with respect :evil: .But what is wrong in it as marrying or not marrying whole life is someone's personal choice and others do not have right to interfere in it. :) What do you say? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's purely one's personal choice to decide, marry or lead a bachelor life. Yet, I would like to say to every bachelors, your life will be more colourful if you have spouse and kids :P

Meera sandhu
It's purely one's personal choice to decide, marry or lead a bachelor life. Yet, I would like to say to every bachelors, your life will be more colourful if you have spouse and kids :P

Ya as of me ..I am the live example in front of you.............. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Before marriage everyone asks when is your marriage. After marriage, they ask about kids. After 2-3 years, they begin to ask about second kid. Isn't it?
"Kuch tho log kahenge....
logon ka kaam hai kehna"

Meera sandhu
Before marriage everyone asks when is your marriage. After marriage, they ask about kids. After 2-3 years, they begin to ask about second kid. Isn't it?
logon ka kaam hai kehna"

Good use of the line of Tv serial kuch to log kahenge.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
logon ka kaam hai kehna"

Good use of the line of Tv serial kuch to log kahenge.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So bad of old Hindi songs....new generation!!!!
It's a song from Amar Prem starring Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore. Now don't ask me which tele serials they are acting :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
logon ka kaam hai kehna"

So bad of old Hindi songs....new generation!!!!
It's a song from Amar Prem starring Rajesh Khanna and Sharmila Tagore. Now don't ask me which tele serials they are acting :woohoo:

But one cannot always ignore what people say. :evil:
It is a personal choice to get married or not. But our culture is different . If someone doesnt get married at particular age that means there is a problem in that person and whole family will start forcing him for marraige. Once that person gets married then again family force for having kids within a yr..
It is a personal choice to get married or not. But our culture is different . If someone doesnt get married at particular age that means there is a problem in that person and whole family will start forcing him for marraige. Once that person gets married then again family force for having kids within a yr..

Yes, of course. It may be because Indian culture gives more importance to marriages than other societies

Meera sandhu
I also completely agree with the fact that getting married or not is completely a personal choice. but if one really wants to get married, he/she should opt for it at the right age and at the right time then only they will be able to experience the true meaning of marriage.
I also completely agree with the fact that getting married or not is completely a personal choice. but if one really wants to get married, he/she should opt for it at the right age and at the right time then only they will be able to experience the true meaning of marriage.

Also, it should never be done by family's pressure or emotional black mailing :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.