Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also completely agree with the fact that getting married or not is completely a personal choice. but if one really wants to get married, he/she should opt for it at the right age and at the right time then only they will be able to experience the true meaning of marriage.

Also, it should never be done by family's pressure or emotional black mailing :woohoo:

Marriage is for life time so people should not do it in family pressure as it may become a cause of making both lives a hell. :evil:
yes its true in our society people see it in wrong way if a person is not marrying even when people go for marrying other member of the same house they first enquire about that why your elder daughter or son is not married is there any problem?etc

people in our society wants something to gossip and thats why they enjoy interfering in other's life rather than making their life better.

a.s.
yes its true in our society people see it in wrong way if a person is not marrying even when people go for marrying other member of the same house they first enquire about that why your elder daughter or son is not married is there any problem?etc

people in our society wants something to gossip and thats why they enjoy interfering in other's life rather than making their life better.

Absolutely it happens everywhere in India suppose if younger brother has done marriage first than it becomes difficult for the elder one to get married though love marriage is the only option left for them. :)

Absolutely it happens everywhere in India suppose if younger brother has done marriage first than it becomes difficult for the elder one to get married though love marriage is the only option left for them. :)

yes and even if elder is not married then they will blame family.

a.s.
Kya baat hai? My brother got married one day before me and look I did not have to go for a love marriage, he is younger than me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes and even if elder is not married then they will blame family.

My younger brother got married 1 year before me and he is 4 years younger than me :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

My brother's was love marriage and mine pure arranged one!!!

Meera sandhu
sanjeev you are absolutely right. marrying or not marrying is someones personal. But the society is in such a way that if a person is not marrying then they eat that person by different words. They make that person go into depression.not only society even relatives poke with knife like words.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sanjeev you are absolutely right. marrying or not marrying is someones personal. But the society is in such a way that if a person is not marrying then they eat that person by different words. They make that person go into depression.not only society even relatives poke with knife like words.

Till studying, no problem.
After that :angry: :angry: :angry:
I have tolerated it more than 1.5 years :sick:

Meera sandhu
Kya baat hai? My brother got married one day before me and look I did not have to go for a love marriage, he is younger than me.

1 Day before is OK had it been 1 year before fixing of your marriage may be then you could have noted it. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.