Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
im not going far in my own house my uncle is not married and he is elder than my father and earlier people used to question about that but now none.

That's right and these question are what with which people get irritated.My cousins are unmarried and they don't go anywhere as whenever they go to some relative's place they start asking questions. :evil:

It can be considered as easy tasks too....as they need not find girls for those boys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
im not going far in my own house my uncle is not married and he is elder than my father and earlier people used to question about that but now none.

That's right and these question are what with which people get irritated.My cousins are unmarried and they don't go anywhere as whenever they go to some relative's place they start asking questions. :evil:

It can be considered as easy tasks too....as they need not find girls for those boys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But they are girls and they are over 50 years of age. They are in to good government job. :)

But they are girls and they are over 50 years of age. They are in to good government job. :)

I am saying about bachelors going to relatives......
They will have girls almost their age. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I am saying about bachelors going to relatives......
They will have girls almost their age. Isn't it?

but what if they are not interseted.. :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.
Fortunately I do not know any one with chronic bachelorhood. All are married who are over thirty.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is their choice of not marrying why we should not give respect them. When he is a pm means all will definitely respect him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is a personal choice to get married or not. But our culture is different . If someone doesnt get married at particular age that means there is a problem in that person and whole family will start forcing him for marraige. Once that person gets married then again family force for having kids within a yr..

This is more true if you are in joint family especially rural area. In fact, most are married. There are very few who choose not to marry. There are always exceptions. If somebody does not feel like marrying, he should not. An unwilling person will satisfy neither himself nor his spouse.

Moreover, the unmarried devote themselves more to social/ religious activities and work for society. They thus gain more respect. But there is also possibility of unmarried indulging in drunkenness, gambling and other anti social activities in absence of family responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a personal choice to get married or not. But our culture is different . If someone doesnt get married at particular age that means there is a problem in that person and whole family will start forcing him for marraige. Once that person gets married then again family force for having kids within a yr..

This is more true if you are in joint family especially rural area. In fact, most are married. There are very few who choose not to marry. There are always exceptions. If somebody does not feel like marrying, he should not. An unwilling person will satisfy neither himself nor his spouse.

Moreover, the unmarried devote themselves more to social/ religious activities and work for society. They thus gain more respect. But there is also possibility of unmarried indulging in drunkenness, gambling and other anti social activities in absence of family responsibility.

Yet everyone feel.....if a irresponsible person is got married (even with some force), he will change and will do his family responsibilities, save money rather than spending on friends and drugs etc....Isn't it?
Actually, in most of the cases, it has proved to be right. So elders are right also :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Yet everyone feel.....if a irresponsible person is got married (even with some force), he will change and will do his family responsibilities, save money rather than spending on friends and drugs etc....Isn't it?
Actually, in most of the cases, it has proved to be right. So elders are right also :P :P :P

yes sandhya di you are cent-percent right.if even irresponsible person is forced to marry and he gets too then he start realizing his responsibilities and even start taking them seriously.

a.s.
So marriages are giving good responsible citizens to the country. ha ha ha. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.