Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So marriages are giving good responsible citizens to the country. ha ha ha. Isn't it?

This what many believe. If a boy loafs around and is in bad company, parents are advise to marry their son so that he may be reformed. No doubt, marriage is necessary for society. Being unmarried should be an exception and not a wide practice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So marriages are giving good responsible citizens to the country. ha ha ha. Isn't it?

This what many believe. If a boy loafs around and is in bad company, parents are advise to marry their son so that he may be reformed. No doubt, marriage is necessary for society. Being unmarried should be an exception and not a wide practice.

Yes, I don't believe in forced marriages

Meera sandhu
yes, there are even forced marriages, though the girl does not like that guy but parents do emotional black mail and they try to convince the girl and make the marriage. but they won't think that what the girl will feel in her whole life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, there are even forced marriages, though the girl does not like that guy but parents do emotional black mail and they try to convince the girl and make the marriage. but they won't think that what the girl will feel in her whole life.

It is applicable for boys too! :sick:

Meera sandhu
Why should it make any difference, this is a personal choice of an individual. Every one has a right to go according to his own ways.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

im not going far in my own house my uncle is not married and he is elder than my father and earlier people used to question about that but now none.

That's right and these question are what with which people get irritated.My cousins are unmarried and they don't go anywhere as whenever they go to some relative's place they start asking questions. :evil:

It can be considered as easy tasks too....as they need not find girls for those boys :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But they are girls and they are over 50 years of age. They are in to good government job. :)

I am saying about bachelors going to relatives......
They will have girls almost their age. Isn't it?

but what if they are not interseted.. :unsure: :unsure:

Interest is something different.In our society women are understood to be the weaker gender and are required someone who can support her physically for that her own family members insist on that the girl gets married soon. :blink:
May be ..all think, girls will get older sooner. This is also one reason

Meera sandhu
Its not like that that girl is weaker gender. From childhood itself girl is treated as a soft toy and boy as a statue made of stone. So thats why girl will be weak and boy is strong. If we make a change, and make girl also be strong like boy then there is no need of some to protect a girl.

And coming to marriage,In every one someones support is need, for girl boys support and for girls support. As parents may not be for life long with girl and boy. So they search good partner to the boy or girl. and make their marriage.

With due respect to every one, I do not think that the girl is a weak person now, not any more. She can do whatever she thinks would be best for her.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes, sunilg you are right. In this modern generation girls have become equally stronger like boys. due to the society and orthodox families girls are treated as weaker gender.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.